Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Amazing Race

Go down 
+4
Amy
Teresa
Lori
Rob
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : The Amazing Race Goodsi10

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Does anybody watch it? Last night in one of the challenges, these two guys, Andrew and Dan, had to learn to march with the Red Army in Moscow. ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm

I see it sometimes. Mostly if football has caused it to be on when it is supposed to be time for Cold Case. I didn't see it last night.

The Amazing Race Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Amazing Race Happy010

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 pm

The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show, Rob! And OH MY GOSH!! I was JUST telling my husband about that challenge and how I wished I wouldn't have deleted it from Tivo. Thank you so much for posting the clip. I laughed so hard. Did you see the previews? Next week they show Dan "trying" to learn a dance during one of the challenges. It looks hilarious! This has been a really good season.

The Amazing Race TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

I just had my husband watch it. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. Oh, that just cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, man...........I can't stop laughing! He looks SO hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched it again. The Moscow army men are getting a kick out of him too. Poor Dan.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 pm

That's the hardest I've laughed in a long time. If you were in a war, wouldn't you love to see a battalion of Dans marching toward you? Laughing

Yeah, it was funny to watch the Russian soldiers. They were probably thinking, "These are the people we lost the Cold War to?" :haha:

I saw the preview of him trying to learn a dance. Boy, he'll have a long way to go in order to top the marching.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Amazing Race Love-s10

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 pm

I can't believe I don't watch it! This show is higher rated than Survivor! I've seen a few epies of other seasons, but it's always mid-season and I just can't quite pick it up. LOL, I watched the one with Amba and Boston Rob. grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Okay, I'm going to watch it one more time..................

Oh my gosh, I honestly haven't laughed this hard in a looooooooong time. I've cried every time I watch it. It's just as funny the 10th time as it was the 1st.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Amazing Race Love-s10

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Rob wrote:
Does anybody watch it? Last night in one of the challenges, these two guys, Andrew and Dan, had to learn to march with the Red Army in Moscow. ROTFL

Ok, I didn't take the time to watch this earlier...OMG!! Love the expressions on some of the faces of the Red Army! :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 pm

It's so funny when Dan says that it wasn't a "perfect performance on his part." LOL...........ya think? This video never gets old. I tried not to laugh this time................it's impossible. At least for me..........and Rob. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Teresa wrote:
It's so funny when Dan says that it wasn't a "perfect performance on his part." LOL...........ya think?

:faint2:

Then Teresa wrote:
I tried not to laugh this time................it's impossible. At least for me..........and Rob. LOL!!

I can hardly watch it without crying, let alone without laughing.
The Amazing Race 4_9_3

(Ah, I corrected the error before anyone Fifed me. :sillySmiley: )
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:33 pm

o my that was soo funny. i have watched the past 3 eppies. i love it. i really want Toni and Dallas to win!! the Frat boys are going on Sunday. they can't do anything right. i thought that it was super funny when Dan was marching and he was like i am a stupid American and all the army guys just shook their heads. lol too funny!

The Amazing Race Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
The Amazing Race Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Okay, I'm about to go watch The Biggest Loser, but had to check out that video again. I cannot get over how hilarious Dan looks!! It's just priceless!!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Amazing Race Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:13 pm

:Hahaha: ROTFL :Hahaha: That was a hoot!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Are you ready for the finale this evening?

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Pretty good ending. Congrats. Nick & Starr! I just felt bad for the frat boys. They just kinda never had a chance! Great show!

The Amazing Race HummerThe Amazing Race MistiKeeperThe Amazing Race Bookclub5The Amazing Race Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : The Amazing Race Purple2

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:44 am

Just watched the video of Andrew and Dan.....Poor guy, looks like Frankenstein's Monster trying to march in tight underwear!!! :Hahaha:

The Amazing Race Rhonda10The Amazing Race Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Amazing Race Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 am

:Hahaha: Rhonda!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 am

I was so happy that Nick and Star won last night. I had noticed that Dallas and Toni were not at the finish line last night. I went to an Amazing Race message board, and read that they were unable to get from Russia to the finish line in time. Remember how Dallas had accidentally left their passports and money in the cab? Well, the cab driver had taken it to the embassy, where Toni and Dallas would have had to go anyway, and the whole process didn't allow for them to get to Portland in time. That's really too bad that they were unable to finish the race with everyone else. They did such an amazing job!

Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 pm

that was great! i am happy that Nick and Starr won. I wanted Toni and Dallas to win, but they didn't. the Frat boys were crazy once again.

The Amazing Race Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
The Amazing Race Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Nick and Starr really deserved the win. They had the perfect temperaments for this game. They rarely panicked or got flustered, and never got mad at each other. They played a very even game the whole way.

But I'll always be grateful to Dan for his marching. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Yes, the highlight of the whole race was Dan "trying" to march. Nick and Starr came in 1st place on almost every leg of the race, which is pretty amazing. They truly were the best team out there. Toni and Dallas were a close 2nd. I had tivo'd the Early Show this morning, and they had on the three top teams. Dan was pretty funny.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Did Dan talk about his marching?
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm

No, but I wish he would have. Or maybe he could have re-enacted it. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Amazing Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race   The Amazing Race Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race
Page 1 of 1