Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Three Sons Actress Dies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My Three Sons Actress Dies Empty
PostSubject: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:01 am

R.I.P. Beverly!! She was a great actress. I loved her on My Three Sons!!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news_print?id=urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20081207:obit_beverly_garland__ER:11110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:28 am

Yes i too remember her as part of my childhood

R I P
Back to top Go down
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : My Three Sons Actress Dies Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 am

thanks for posting..i used to watch that show all the time...she will be missed
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 pm

I know. I hate how they called her a B movie actress. An actress is an actress and she was a dang on good one.

She was also very pretty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Her daughter is actress Carrington Garland.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My Three Sons Actress Dies Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : My Three Sons Actress Dies Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 pm

I loved her as Dotty King - Amanda King's Mom on Scarecrow & Mrs. King. She was also Laura Holt's Mom on Remington Steele. I really liked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Savannah wrote:
I loved her as Dotty King - Amanda King's Mom on Scarecrow & Mrs. King. She was also Laura Holt's Mom on Remington Steele. I really liked her.

Oh, yeah! Scarecrow and Mrs. King. How could forget?
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm glad you posted that, I had not heard that.

I loved that show, too.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Yeah, I used to watch My Three Sons when I stayed home from school. I loved that show. And actress Tina Cole, who played the oldest sons wife on the show, actually married Beverly's step-son, Fillmore Crank in real life. :fyi:

Last edited by LindsayCrouseFan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : My Three Sons Actress Dies Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 pm

I liked that one, too. I always thought it was funny when Uncle Charlie called the boys "Alice." (No offense, Alice. batEyes )

Didn't Chip also get married on the show? I seem to remember having a crush on the girl who played his wife. Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 pm

I think so, Rob!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:09 am

Rob wrote:
I liked that one, too. I always thought it was funny when Uncle Charlie called the boys "Alice." (No offense, Alice. batEyes )
None taken, Rob Thumbsup

Rob wrote:
Didn't Chip also get married on the show? I seem to remember having a crush on the girl who played his wife. Love
Yes, he married a girl named Polly.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:15 am

That's it, Alice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 am

Another great read about Beverly.

http://beverlygarland.com/bgbio.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Three Sons Actress Dies   My Three Sons Actress Dies EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Here is a email I got from the manager of the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn!

If you all would like to send notes of sympathy, as I plan to do, I will post the address after the email.

Thank you for contacting us to express your condolences. We will be sure to pass them along to Ms. Garland’s family, who will continue to play an active role in the hotel’s management. You are also welcome to join us for a memorial tribute to Beverly Garland this Friday at the hotel from 1 to 4 p.m. Additional notes may be sent directly to me as well and will be forwarded to the family.

Bert J. Seneca

General Manager

Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn

Universal Studios Hollywood

Notes of sympathy can be sent to Carrington Garland, her daughter, in care of:

Bert J. Seneca, General manager
Beverley Garland's Holiday Inn
4222 Vineland Ave.
N. Hollywood California 91602-3399
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content