Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

While You Were Sleeping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : While You Were Sleeping Love-s10

While You Were Sleeping Empty
PostSubject: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 pm

You know, people overlook this movie as a "Christmas movie", so I thought I'd throw this out there. I watch it every year at this time (I just watched it last night). This is my favorite Sandra Bullock role---her character is so adorable and this is a great all-star cast. It is actually a laugh-out-loud movie and I love the unexpected chemistry between Sandra and Bill Pullman. It's become a holiday classic in my house! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
While You Were Sleeping Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : While You Were Sleeping Happy010

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 pm

I love that movie! And it's one of the movies that I try to watch every year around Christmastime, too. I haven't seen it yet this year. But I'm hoping to!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : While You Were Sleeping Purple2

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Love this movie.......To watch her fall secretly for one guy and then really fall for his brother openly and not even know it......GOOD MOVIE!!! Thumbsup

While You Were Sleeping Rhonda10While You Were Sleeping Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Yes, I love this movie Thumbsup

While You Were Sleeping Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 pm

I love the part where they are trying to get to her apartment door and they are slipping all over each other on the ice. I know they're probably 'acting' there, but they are laughing so hysterically that I kind of think that's really 'them' there! LOL! I love when he asks if she has extra pants for him and she says, "If you fit into my pants I will kill myself!" :haha: I must say, Bill has great eyes too...very expressive and charming. batEyes (Either that, or perhaps I'm just partial to 'Bills". Wink Wink

Oh, and I love the 'parents' house....those old style homes have so much character, all the cool woodwork and angles----I want to live in one!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
While You Were Sleeping Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:48 pm

I love the "leaning" scene. Jack is explaining and demonstrating what he means by leaning, when Joe Jr. comes by and says something like "Is he bugging you? Cause it looks like he's leaning." And Jack replies "THANK you!"

And, of course, when Lucy asks Grandma Elsie "Are you okay? How's your heart?" just before revealing that she's really in love with the OTHER brother. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : While You Were Sleeping Happy011

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I watch this movie Last Year (My Sisters Rented it not my Idea though) But i Kind of Enjoy it

While You Were Sleeping Jacobk10While You Were Sleeping Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Savannah wrote:
...just before revealing that she's really in love with the OTHER brother. :Hahaha:

"Not that one....that one." ROTFL

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While You Were Sleeping   While You Were Sleeping Empty

Back to top Go down

While You Were Sleeping
Page 1 of 1