Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for my family

Go down 
+8
Rhonda
JW
Amy
Teresa
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Please pray for my family Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:54 am

My stepmom was was taken to the hospital tonight. We found out (including my dad) that she has lung cancer too. When my dad brought her in to the hopstital tonight she was throwing up blood and passing it quite a bit. With my mom having heart problems she was put on a resperator. Because she needed several pints of blood. Without it flood was building up around her lungs. The Dr told the family once we was all up their that she went code blue and he had to do cpr. Right now she is in the ICU and in critical condition. We had father read her her last rights tonight. I don't know what is gonna happen. At the moment things look very bleek. I've never seen my dad lose it the way he did tonight. I'm so scared right now. In my heart I know it's soon. I'm going back to the hospital in the morning. I will let you guys know how she is doing later tomorrow. I just wanna scream to the world how much I hate CANCER!! It's not fair, it's cruel! Please keep her and my family in your toughts and prayers tonight.

I sorry for the poor grammer in my post. :shy: I'm not with it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Please pray for my family Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Please pray for my family Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 am

Oh Susie, I'm so very sorry. No You and your dear family have my prayers. I wish that there was more that I could do. Please, keep us posted - and don't give your grammar a second thought, sweetie. Nobody's paying attention to something that minor with something as important as a prayer request.

Love and prayers,
Savannah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 am

Susie, I will keep you all in prayer.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Please pray for my family Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 am

Your family is in my prayers, dear pal.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Please pray for my family Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:03 am

Oh Susie, I am so sorry to hear this. We'll be praying for you and I'll get the church praying for her too. Please take care and let us know how you're all doing when you can.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am

I am so sorry, Susie. You are all in my prayers. Please keep us posted and know you are in our thoughts.

Please pray for my family PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:29 am

Susie,
You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry that you are all going through such a difficult time right now, especially so close to the holidays.

Please pray for my family TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for my family Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 am

Susie, I am so so sorry. Blue I watched my mother-in-law die of ovarian cancer after a very short battle and I know how frustrating it is. It's the most helpless feeling in the world. My prayers are with you and your stepmom and your family.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for my family Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Oh I'm So Sorry I'll Be Praying

Please pray for my family Jacobk10Please pray for my family Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Please pray for my family Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Susie wrote:
I just wanna scream to the world how much I hate CANCER!! It's not fair, it's cruel!

Blue Susie......I will be standing right next to you, holding your hand and screaming even louder!!!

Please know that I am so truly sorry that this is happening to you and your family. I pray you all hold tight to one another and find comfort there. Your stepmom has fought a hard fight and I am so proud that she did her very best. The fight is not over, so hang in there.....I love you Susie. Love

Please pray for my family Rhonda10Please pray for my family Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Susie, I am praying for your stepmom. I'm so sorry your family is going through this.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 pm

Thank you for all you prayers and thoughts. They are greatly appreciated. Words cannot express what you guys mean to me. My stepmom is doing much better than last night. She will remain in ICU for several days. The Dr. said she is still in critical condition. We are taking this one day at a time. This morning she was taken off the Resperator. Tonight she was also taken off the oxygen My dad and the Dr. said she's a tought old bird. She's not ready to go yet.

Last edited by Susie on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:45 pm

Thanks for checking in, Susie! I hope she continues to get better.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm so glad to hear that she's off the respirator and oxygen! And thank you so much for keeping us posted. You and your stepmom have been in my prayers all day.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:15 am

Susie, I'm glad she is off the respirator and oxygen. I will keep your stepmom and your family in my prayers.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:18 am

Thanks for checking in Susie. We continue to pray for God's healing hands to touch your stepmother and return her to good health.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 am

I am relieved to hear that she is making progress. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for my family Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

Still praying, Susie! Thanks for the update and I pray that her progress continues...

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:23 am

Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 pm

My stepmom is expected to get out of ICU tomorrow. She is doing wonderful. grinsmiley Looking back to Sunday, it's nothing but short of a miracle that she is with us. I want to thank everyone again for their continued support. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Oh WOW! Susie, that's absolutely awsome news!! Praise the Lord!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Great news Susie!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Wonderful news Susie. The power of prayer is amazing.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for my family Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am

Wonderful News I'll Keep Praying

Please pray for my family Jacobk10Please pray for my family Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:25 am

I'm so glad to hear that she is continuing to make such progress!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my family
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next