Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting the deputies ready...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Goodsi10

Getting the deputies ready... Empty
PostSubject: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 am

...for another day on the Prairie.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Getting the deputies ready... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 am

:Hahaha: :Hahaha: I LOVE that!

Deputy Fife, I feel so much safer with you around! (And yes, I had permission to talk! grinsmiley )
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 am

No kids stuff?---no room for mistakes?...

Whoa, I'm shaking in my boots over here!Getting the deputies ready... Peureux06

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Getting the deputies ready... Ththignore.....Getting the deputies ready... Ththguntootsmiley

Getting the deputies ready... Thinnocent
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Don't be mockin' Fife! He knows how to handle himself in a physical confrontation, y'know...

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

LOL, that is so funny Rob! :Hahaha: Gotta love little Ron Howard...he was just on the Oscars last night...weird to see him so young here! Wink

Susie, I love that gun-totin' smiley! :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Getting the deputies ready... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Getting the deputies ready... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Getting the deputies ready...   Getting the deputies ready... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Just watch yourself, Fife. You know, I'm not above crying "Citizen's Arrest!!". batEyes Then we'll be singing "Barney's in jaa-aail, Barney's in jaa-aail!"

[youtube]