Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heading over to see my precious four

Go down 
+3
Rob
Rhonda
Savannah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Heading over to see my precious four Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Happy010

Heading over to see my precious four Empty
PostSubject: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Mom, Dad and I are heading out to see my niece and nephews, and would appreciate your prayers for safety on the roads - and that the visit would be peaceful. (Not that we fight or anything. LOL . . . But, sometimes they have some very LOUD friends over, and it makes it hard to have a good visit with the children then.) Anyway...prayers are appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Prayers for a safe trip and a wonderful visit.......Enjoy yourself and please be careful on those roads..... grinsmiley

Heading over to see my precious four Rhonda10Heading over to see my precious four Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:34 pm

We'll be praying. Enjoy the visit!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I'll Be Praying have fun with the Kids

Heading over to see my precious four Jacobk10Heading over to see my precious four Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Enjoy your time together. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Heading over to see my precious four Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh wow....Thank you so much for the prayers! The visit was awesome, and the roads were awful! :Hahaha: We had such a nice, *quiet*, enjoyable visit. And there were four families there this time! Yet, it still ended up being one of the nicest visits in months.

The roads were so blown and drifted over that we ended up literally driving 25 mph down the highway. And nobody else was going any faster, either. (This may have been because of several vehicles in the ditch along the roadside.) This is the first winter that I can remember seeing so many vehicles off in ditches! For the last three visits there have been vehicles off the road. There's one spot in particular that's always really bad.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 am

Sorry I missed this thread earlier. I'm glad that you're home, safe and sound, Savannah, and that you had such a nice visit with the kids.

Heading over to see my precious four TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Same here. grinsmiley I'm glad that your trip was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Heading over to see my precious four Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Ooops, sorry I missed this too Savannah. I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable trip, despite the weather! Glad you got there and back safe and sound.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading over to see my precious four   Heading over to see my precious four Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading over to see my precious four
Page 1 of 1