Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rob!! Your avatar!

Go down 
+6
ChristinaAL
Misti
Carol
Rhonda
Rob
Savannah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Purple2

Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Sa-got another reply to that one Rob? grinsmiley

Kimmy a minute and I will think of another one!!! ROTFL

Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Rhonda10Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Wow! :thankyou:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 9:51 pm

Rob wrote:
Wow! :thankyou:

Come on Rob........Sweetin the pot here and help out.... grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:48 pm

I'm at a disadvantage because... *hangs head in shame*... I don't think I ever actually saw that show. OhMy
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:12 pm

Rob wrote:
I'm at a disadvantage because... *hangs head in shame*... I don't think I ever actually saw that show. OhMy

ROTFL Just think what you could come up with if you'd been a die-hard fan!! Why.......you coulda brought the full house down.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:15 pm

I feel a definite Olsen twinge of regret that I didn't watch it... :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 am

Awww.... :alright:

That's ok, we would've had 'double' the fun if you had watched it. You probably could've 'drummed' up some good ones.....might have even been able to make some 'funny home videos' from it.............
:sillySmiley:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 am

You know its strange. I enjoyed it when it first came out but I watch old episodes now and I think how irritating the show is. Especially Stephanie's "How Rude," Michelle's "You got it dude!" and ESPECIALLY Joey!

Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 HummerRob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 MistiKeeperRob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Bookclub5Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 12:57 pm

LOL! Misti, I feel the same way. I find Bob Saget too difficult to stomach. I can't watch him in anything. Go figure. That's okay.......we have Little House, which is pretty "full" too. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:55 pm

Savannah wrote:
LOL! Misti, I feel the same way. I find Bob Saget too difficult to stomach. I can't watch him in anything. Go figure. That's okay.......we have Little House, which is pretty "full" too. grinsmiley

You REALLY wouldn't like Bob Saget's career now. He wrote/directed a movie called Farce of the Penguins. Man was it dirty, which doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't like it (I'm no saint), but it was stupid, and I do mean STOOOOPID.

(I mean dirty as in dirty words, not as in nekkid people. I'm not THAT far off the bubble grinsmiley )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 pm

I remember hearing that Bob used to do stand-up comedy, and the people who knew him from Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos would take their kids to see his act, figuring good ol' Bob would be nice and safe. Wrong! His comedy was very raunchy.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 12:54 am

flatbroke wrote:
Savannah wrote:

You REALLY wouldn't like Bob Saget's career now. He wrote/directed a movie called Farce of the Penguins. Man was it dirty, which doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't like it (I'm no saint), but it was stupid, and I do mean STOOOOPID.

(I mean dirty as in dirty words, not as in nekkid people. I'm not THAT far off the bubble grinsmiley )

Oh Larry! I thought you were talking about a "Penguins Gone Wild" video! Whistle Savannah, I can't stand Bob when he hosted "funniest home videos" and the laughter that sounded canned and forced.

Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 HummerRob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 MistiKeeperRob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Bookclub5Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Well, Rob...I have to tell you. I do believe it was my 8th or 9th birthday I went to see the movie Watership Down with a bunch of girlfriends. Every single one of us walked out of the theater bawling our heads off!! bawling Your avatar brought back quite the memories...thanks---I think! batEyes I haven't ever seen that movie since then, but it had to be the most grotesque animated movie I'd ever seen! At least up until the time I was 8. grinsmiley LOL, I remember my mom being really shocked by it---here she thought she was sending a group little girls to a nice bunny movie! :haha: Too bad she hadn't read the book first! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm sorry if I awakened sleeping childhood demons, Amy. batEyes I liked the movie, but loved the book. It's a magical summer read, if anyone wants to pick it up and slip into another world.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

*sigh* Just had to bring that up, didn't you. bawling The one book that I've never been able to complete. I'm not sure why, either. I just couldn't get in to it. Maybe I need to upgrade my brain before trying it again.

PS
I could recommend a magical summer read, too, but the author hasn't been published yet. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Rob wrote:
I'm sorry if I awakened sleeping childhood demons, Amy. batEyes

Oh, that's ok Rob. Nothing a year or so of therapy won't cure. Wink grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Savannah wrote:
PS
I could recommend a magical summer read, too, but the author hasn't been published yet. grinsmiley

Humm..........you're not talking about anyone particular, are you Savannah? :shifty:

I read Watership Down in JHS, bawling I still have the book on my shelf.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Lily wrote:
Savannah wrote:
PS

Humm..........you're not talking about anyone particular, are you Savannah? :shifty:

I am. *coughsROBcoughs* batEyes
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Now i'm very intrested lol

Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Jacobk10Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Savannah wrote:
I am. *coughsROBcoughs* batEyes

Aw, now you're making me blush. :shy:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm

I maybe actually be the only one around that hasn't read the book!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Which one? Robs?

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Misti!!! I finally have company!! Cheer
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm

:unsure:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:27 pm

JW wrote:
Which one? Robs?
"Watership Down," the picture from it is in his avatar. I've never read the book but I know its a classic so maybe I will one day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob!! Your avatar!   Rob!! Your avatar! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob!! Your avatar!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next