Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friendship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 3:39 pm

Ok,I had this nice online sis(we were very close friends,i told her everything..)We used to chat all the time on msn....then all of a sudden we did't talk much any more..She kind of became friend with thses wicked people(who used to like to make fun of everybody on the side,they really injoyed starting fights with everybody) So her and her sister stort of became friends with the wick girls..

Then they started leaving me out,So i started feeling left out& ingored.I was really upset and mad..so i kind of did't some stupid and blow up at them.( we had a fight)..I said i was sorry to her but she never forgave me..So they countined to me mean to me.....I tryed like afther a while asking if we could be friends again,she never got back to me,So ii just gave up and tryed my best to move on...It's so very hard to forget about some one..

Now out of the blue her sister adds me has a friend on myspace,I have no idea why!!I don't if this means she wants to be friends again, or what..I added her back to be polite..I'am not geting my hopes up..

Have any of you guys had problems like this before?? what happned and what did u do??

Thanks for listing to me!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Friendship Happy010

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Wow sweetheart,

Yes, it does feel awful when you fight with a close friend because you miss them.

Is your very close friend still friends with these bad people who like to make fun of everyone? Before trying to become friends again, see how your friend is acting. Is she behaving the same? Starting fights to make fun of other people? If so, would you want to be in that environment?

I think you did the right thing in accepting her as a friend on myspace, but just be careful before going back to them. Remember, your friends are the ones who you can truly be yourself with. If you feel that you have to act a certain way just to feel accepted by them, then they are not true friends. It's just better to be yourself, you shouldn't feel pressured by them to do things you feel uncomfortable doing and this deal of making fun of people is not good.

But, like I said, if you see that your friend has changed and is back to how she used to be when you two were very close, then give it time... you two might become close again. We're all imperfect and make mistakes so we must be willing to forgive each other. If she is being truly honest and is behaving well and wants to be friends again, then just be civil and kind to her, time will do the rest.

Just my two cents! Wink

Friendship Horses10
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 4:40 pm

Thank!!You are very right..I'am not gonna get my hopes up this time..And if they don't like me for me.I'am not gonna be friends with them..
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 9:51 pm

I agree with Carol, and I think it's a good idea too about not getting your hopes up. Since you've added her, you could see what happens, and think about how she's acting towards you, but not be too trusting at first until you're sure of what's going on.

Friendship ChristinaKeeper2 Friendship 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Friendship Party010

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 2:37 am

I went through some stuff with a former online friend too, that wasn't very pleasant.

It's harder to read people through typed conversations than in person or over the phone. I went through a tough time of accusations from someone at another forum. There was a pretty tight group of us; five that were really close...so I thought. One girl decided to turn against me, and have others follow along. It wasn't anything we couldn't have straightened out, but she chose to make a big deal out of something simple, and I was left in the dark about it for weeks. She finally replied to me by email, and we really had it out. After a while, she said she realized she'd made a mistake and apologized, but we've never had any contact since. I just don't trust her, and I don't appreciate the way she ignored me when I was only showing concern for her. I was honestly worried about her because I knew she'd been sick just a month or so before things went crazy.
That's why I'm glad I was able to talk to one of the girls over the phone and straighten some things out. We were sure to get our own points across and understand where each was coming from.

I suggest you be careful of how much you share with this girl or these girls. If you get any hint that they're tossing your words back/forth and they're getting scrambled, then you should try to talk to the one you feel most comfortable with and get things in order. If you're able to speak by phone, maybe that's an option. But, do be careful because they may have three-way calling and the other person could be listening in.

Best of luck with it all.

Take care.

Friendship LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Thats good you got to works things out!!but yeah it's really hard to trust people afther they hurt you so bad!!

The other thing that really bugs me is my other net friend is still friends with the ex friend of mine..Which makes it harder on me..
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 11:18 am

I hope everthing works out!

I don't understand sometimes how people can be so cruel to eachother, especially someone you consider a friend.

I belonged to a stay-at-home mom forum once and you wouldn't believe how these grown women treated eachother. There was a clique there and it seemed every time you disagreed withone of them, all of them would gang up and pounce on you. Very immature. Needless to stay, I didn't stay at that forum for long.

That's good that you added her to your MySpace. Thankfully, sometimes people do have a change of heart. And I hope that's the case here. I wouldn't let my guard down though just yet.

Friendship PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Thank you!!

I don't blame you for not staying long on it.
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Friendship Party010

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 4:30 am

Hey, Pam. Wave
I'm sorry you had a rought time, too.
Yes, you'd think that adults could be a little mature. It's so awful. Sometimes I'll see an email forward from the girl I talked things out with over the phone, and in the forward, I'll see that other girl's addy. I just look and wonder...
Oh, well.

~ ~ ~

Hi, sweetheart. Wave
I understand where you're coming from. My friend is still friends with the ex-friend too. That's how I see the email addy in the forwards. You'll just have to take your time and decide on what you feel you can trust your mutual friend with. She may be there for you, and you two can work things out to be the best of friends. Just be careful and move slowly until you find a comfort zone.

Best of luck!

Friendship LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Friendship Pbucket

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 7:24 am

Yea friendship can be rough at times but you soon get to realise who your REAL friends are. And I agree, from experience, internet frienship can be a trial. I much prefer to see the reactions on peoples faces or hear the tone of their voice. It's a better way of reading people.

Hope things work out okay for you, Sweetheart.

Friendship MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006

Last edited by on Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 12:21 pm

thanks carolineingalls

Yeah it sure can be,I'am really now starting to find out who are my true friends..
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Well i was just on myspace and my ex-friend deleted me off of her friends list..so i guess she did't wanna be friends.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 pm

I'll never figure out why people do things like that - adding you for a short time then doing this. I'm sorry your friend deleted you :(

Friendship ChristinaKeeper2 Friendship 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 9:45 am

thanks,
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Friendship Pbucket

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Sounds like your better of without them.

Friendship MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 5:16 pm

yeah,I guess i'am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship
Page 1 of 1