Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my boys please....

Go down 
+15
I Love Dean
Vanesa
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
Alice
Teresa
Amy
Lori
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rob
JW
Savannah
Rhonda
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Happy010

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:00 pm

AWESOME, Rhonda!!!!!!! You must be on Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 775938 !

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Fantastic! Great for Josh!! yesss

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

stars I'm so happy to hear Josh is home with you!! And congratulations to him on his graduation!!!

Jake continues to be in my prayers.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Great news, Rhonda! Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 303544
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, here I am again needing prayers for my boys......At their last Drill weekend, within a week of each other, my 2 boys texted or called me asking for my social security number and address......When I questioned them, it was because they were filling out paperwork for deployment.....SO.....it is a go for this next year that my boys will be heading off to Afghanistan.....PLEASE PRAY for them as well as the rest of the troops serving......This mama is going to be a nervous wreck when they go off...... bawling

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Rhonda10Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 712381 Many prayers for them and for you as well, Rhonda. Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 712381
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

They are absolutely in my prayers, as well as you, Rhonda.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Rhonda, you and your boys will be in my prayers.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Prayers going out, Rhonda.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:00 am

My prayers are with your boys, Rhonda...And yes, your boy is right. Cuba is not a nice place to go... Blue

Vanesa.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:16 am

I'll be praying for them.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Vanesa wrote:
My prayers are with your boys, Rhonda...And yes, your boy is right. Cuba is not a nice place to go... Blue

Vanesa.

Thanks Vanesa, but the Cuba detail is over with and he survived.....now it is Afghanistan that the deployment is for....not crazy about that one either...... No

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Rhonda10Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm

I'll remember the boys in prayer Rhonda. Enjoy the holidays with them all.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks Gin, but unless they make a surprise trip up to see me, I won't be seeing them for the holidays....at least Thanksgiving.....I can't afford to drive down to Arkansas and I'm not sure my truck would make the trip.....so....phone calls will probably be all I get with them.....This being divorced and having a split family really SUCKS! No

Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Rhonda I'm sending you my love and prayers from afar... God Bless you all.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Dd4
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Thanks Gin, but unless they make a surprise trip up to see me, I won't be seeing them for the holidays....at least Thanksgiving.....I can't afford to drive down to Arkansas and I'm not sure my truck would make the trip.....so....phone calls will probably be all I get with them.....This being divorced and having a split family really SUCKS! No

Oh Rhonda, my heart is breaking for you. Blue I am so so sorry you can't be with the boys for Thanksgiving. And I am sorry about the new deployment orders too. You and the boys will be in my prayers.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:47 pm

As many of you know, I have 3 boys; 2 who are in the military.  My youngest, Josh was to be deployed in early April, but things got messed up with his and his brother's social security number.  Both first names start with "J" and instead of checking the actual name, including middle initial, they just grabbed the first "J" they saw and it was Jake, not Josh, so his orders got pushed back to 3-4 months.  Well, at the end of last week, Josh sent me a text message saying he got his orders, so apparently they got the mix up fixed.  Needless to say, I was not ready for what he had to say next.  He leaves out Wednesday, April 6th.  I wanted to get down to see him before he leaves out, but he is doing drill all week to make-up for the time he is out of the country.  Then, this weekend is regular drill, Monday he gets his orders and then out on Wednesday.....It breaks my heart that there is no time to squeeze in a visit, especially since he is busy in the evenings packing and doing last minute things.  He texted me this morning saying he was sending me some mail and not to open it until he tells me to.  Talk about a kick in the gut....I *think* he is mailing his Will to me along with other things that I dread.  I'm already Jake and Josh's Power of Attorney to handle things while they are away, but getting mail that cannot be opened makes things more difficult.
No

And as if this wasn't enough, Jake (Wyatt's daddy) leaves out in June or July for his second duty in Afghanistan and will be gone for 6 months or so.  This really breaks my heart since Wyatt is only 13 months old and will not understand why his daddy is not around.  Technology does make it easier as he can Skype or Face Time with him.  
Thumbsup

By the time all is said and done, this momma will be in a fancy white jacket with the long sleeves that tie in the back.  My time wearing this fancy jacket will be spent in a rubber room at the cray farm......Prayers for all is much appreciated!
Yikes

Josh (26 in May, leaving April 6) BJ (32 in November) Me, Jake (28 in July, leaves in June or July)

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Bjmom711

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Bjmom610

Last edited by Rhonda on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this, Rhonda. You and your boys will be in my prayers.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:53 am

I'm so sorry to hear this Rhonda. I will keep you and your boys in my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Oh Rhonda, you can be so proud of your sons!! I know it has to be SO difficult to see them go. Especially knowing that Wyatt will be so confused. I'll be praying for both Josh & Jake and for their safe return home.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:37 am

I know this week is tough. I will be thinking of you and praying for you all. Hang in there, you can do this. You've survived Cancer AND Sam. Two rotten road blocks. Hold that head up girl, you've got this.

Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Thanks, Ladies......I'm in Arkansas now and will see Josh later......Going to be a bittersweet visit....I get to see Wyatt, that is the sweet part....then saying goodbye to Josh is the bitter part....
Love bawling

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm so glad you'll at least get to visit with him for a bit and say goodbye. It won't be for long though, Rhonda...keep those positive thoughts flowing!! Smiley Hug

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:28 pm

What Amy said. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my boys please....   Prayers for my boys please.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my boys please....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next