Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still around.

Go down 
+2
Rob
LM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : I'm still around. Party010

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Hello, all.

I know that I owe two people PMs, and I apologize for not sending them. I will when I get another break.

I've been quite sick...(not related to dental issues)....had a bit of surgery on my heart on June 2nd by way of catheters, so I wasn't cut in my chest. Thank God!

I have temporay nerve damage to my legs, due to the swelling and knots that came about from the catheters, but after more than a month and a half, my legs are pretty near being normal.

My last EKG (with my cardiologist in town) showed great improvement with my heart! I'll see my surgeon on August 10th to see how the healing is progressing. He told me it takes three months for my heart to fully heal from the ablation, so....
I do feel positive about it, but I'm still praying. I can't believe how much better I feel! I was miserable before surgery and I had no idea of how sick I really was. I still have to deal with the Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome, but the surgery took care of the PVC aka Premature Ventricular Contractions.

I've also been busy helping my brother and his fiancee with some wedding plans. I designed and printed the invitations for them, and now I have to work on the programs. I'm still waiting on the slow-poke of a bride to get her butt into gear! Ugh! She thinks there's plenty of time for everything and puts things off! I hate that! Frying pan Breathe, LM...no stress...still healing....no stress. :sadK:

Anyway, I hope you're all doing very well. I'll try to check back when I can. I appreciate all the positive thoughts and prayers that you've sent in the past, and I do think of you all.

Take care.

I'm still around. LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : I'm still around. Goodsi10

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey, LM! Good to see you back! So glad to hear that your heart is improved. We'll keep praying!
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : I'm still around. Party010

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi, Rob!

Thank you so much for the welcoming and the prayers! I hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm still around. LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I'm still around. Happy010

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

LM Nice to see you back. Wave
Wow, you sure have been through a lot but I'm glad you are now in the healing process. Thumbsup

I'm still around. Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : I'm still around. Bokmal10

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Wow! You've had a lot going on. Glad to hear you're on the mend. We'll be praying for a full and easy recovery.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I'm still around. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : I'm still around. Happy010

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Welcome back, LM. I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend!
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : I'm still around. Pbucket

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 am

Welcome back. What a time you've been having but it's great to hear you came through your surgery well and are already feeling much better. Pop in when you have time and keep us updated and in the meantime take care and look afer yourself. grouphug

I'm still around. MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm still around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still around.   I'm still around. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still around.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: AARON'S CORNER :: Introductions, Departures & Returns-
Jump to: