Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House on the Prairie Wiki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Little House on the Prairie Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Hello, I thought I would post a plug for the Little House on the Prairie Wiki; it's a website that anyone can work on, like Wikipedia, only solely for Little House. This includes books, episodes, characters and whatnot. I've got the groundwork and articles for some of the site but I sure could use some help with writing up articles and stuff like that. To get a bit more detailed on how it works: for example, on the Almanzo Wilder page (http://littlehouse.wikia.com/wiki/Almanzo_Wilder) it shows some text, a picture and a character box beneath. Right now it has some information such as when he moved to Walnut Grove with Eliza-Jane, meeting Laura and stuff like that. Anyone however, can add additional information like on his childhood, what jobs he had and stuff like that. This is a prime example on how the wiki works, everyone works on what they like and we all try to make the site better and more detailed. If any of you would like, I can post an in depth tutorial on how to work everything.

http://littlehouse.wikia.com

Thank you,
Phillip
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Little House on the Prairie Wiki Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Phillip, thanks for sharing that! I'll check it out when I have some extra time---it sounds really neat!

Welcome to the board! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 am

Fantastic, thank you! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm

If anybody has any suggestions for the site I'd love to hear them!

Phillip
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Little House on the Prairie Wiki Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

awesome idea Philip! I'll definitley be checking out the Wiki soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Great! I'll look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, by the way; what kind of dog is that in the photo?

Phillip
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Little House on the Prairie Wiki Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 am

Phillip wrote:

Oh, by the way; what kind of dog is that in the photo?

Daisy is a mix of 5 breeds: Lab, Retriever, Chow, Spaniel, and Border Collie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Cool, I thought it looked like she had some lab in her.

I've got a golden retriever name Theodore...

Phillip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Wiki   Little House on the Prairie Wiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House on the Prairie Wiki
Page 1 of 1