Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranormal Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Paranormal Activity Happy010

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

So this is like the new "Blair Witch Project" type of movie. People are talking about it saying how scary it is and stuff. My brother's friend was telling him how scared he was.

Well this guy saw it and wrote an explanation of the movie which I think is great greenS Thumbsup I didn't plan on seeing this movie, specially after this guy explained the paranormal activity so well. It contains spoilers so you will have to click on it to read. affraid

Spoiler:

Paranormal Activity Paranormal-activity-movie-poster12

Paranormal Activity Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Paranormal Activity Happy010

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 am

I did see it and though it was scary it wasn't totally terrifying. It was supposedly based on the writer's "experience" something that he had sitting on his desk had fallen off when he said he knew it was placed far enough back that it couldn't.

I admit I did jump at a few scenes but the 4 grown men behind me reacted much worse! It just seemed the male character kept antagonizing things and made it worse. But I do understand it was all "fiction," like you said, Carol, a "Blair Witch Project."

Paranormal Activity HummerParanormal Activity MistiKeeperParanormal Activity Bookclub5Paranormal Activity Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: