Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Even in her sleep....

Go down 
+5
Lori
bethandmanly
pamh36
Rob
Savannah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Even in her sleep.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Happy010

Even in her sleep.... Empty
PostSubject: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Friday night, my niece, Oliveah, asked if she could spend the night. (I always love it when she stays over, but it always surprises me that she wants to. Even in her sleep.... 988160 ) Anyway....She and Opie played with one another until they exhausted each other. Even in her sleep.... 135245 Oliveah finally fell asleep, and was quietly snoozing next to me....Then I heard her say "Can I please have it? I really need that." I didn't answer her because she was sleeping, after all....But a few seconds later, she stretched her arm out and again said "Can I please have it? I did say please. Pleeeease, Auntie??" Even in her sleep.... 135245 So finally I took a little stuffed animal, gently pressed it into her hand, and told her "Sure, sweetie. Here you go". It worked! Even in her sleep.... 85958 She didn't say anything more and slept peacefully the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 am

Aw. That's cute. Even in her sleep.... 6472
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 am

Aww, how sweet!

Even in her sleep.... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 am

How cute. Sarah talks in her sleep too. One night she was next to me and she screamed, "Yea!" so she must have been doing something.

Two nights ago, when I went to check on her before heading downstairs to my bedroom, I found Sarah asleep with both legs on the floor and the rest of her body leaning over her bed. I don't know what made her get up or how she was sleeping that way.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

laugh3

Even in her sleep.... Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 pm

That is too funny Savannah Laughing and funnier that all you did was give her a stuffed animal and that took care of it... laugh3

Even in her sleep.... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm

So sweet! LOL, Nick practically talks in 'tongues' half the time in his sleep...but it's progressed from 'cute' and 'sweet' to pretty much 'freaky'. Whistle greenS

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Interesting. Have you talked to a doctor about this... or a priest? Even in her sleep.... 129986
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Rob wrote:
Interesting. Have you talked to a doctor about this... or a priest? Even in her sleep.... 129986

*gasp* Fife, certainly you must have run across an article about this kind of thing in Learn-a-Month magazine! Where's your sense of duty, man? Even in her sleep.... 129986
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Aww, what a sweet story Savannah. How old is Oliveah?

Even in her sleep.... MarilynKeeper Even in her sleep.... Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

She's five now. (How did that happen?? Even in her sleep.... 771460 )
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Too cute. Why do you say that you're surprized when she wants to stay with you?

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Well....I don't have any children here for her to play with anymore, and I'm the most boring person I know, so it always surprises me when she's so excited about coming over. I'm glad for it, but it still surprises me. Even in her sleep.... 135245
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Maybe she's pretending to be grown up like her Auntie. It's always special to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Having you there is an extra bonus.

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am

Savannah wrote:
Well....I don't have any children here for her to play with anymore, and I'm the most boring person I know, so it always surprises me when she's so excited about coming over. I'm glad for it, but it still surprises me. Even in her sleep.... 135245

You, boring? I don't think so Even in her sleep.... 184143

That's so sweet that she likes to spend the night with you.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Even in her sleep.... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Rob wrote:

I haven't. But perhaps I should give that some thought. We're about due for a good excorcism around here.

(Juuuuuuuust kidding! HeeHee)

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even in her sleep....   Even in her sleep.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Even in her sleep....
Page 1 of 1