Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from the Great White North!

Go down 
+11
LIWnut
Rhonda
carolineingalls
flatbroke
Lily
Misti
HarrisonCrosby4387
JW
Debbie
Carol
Savannah
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi from the Great White North! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi all!
My name is Elaine, I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada! Carol (hi!) from the Avonlea Message Board told me about this forum, and yeahhhh!!! I'm glad to have found you all!
Quick info about me- I'm 25, no kids/husband, I work as a nursing aide in a longterm care facility, I love music, Church, my family, reading, baking, writing, I'm a pretty easy to please!!! I'd love to hear about all of you!
Take care, until later.....
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Hi from the Great White North! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:51 pm

Hi Elaine - welcome to the board! This is one of the nicest places on the internet, and I hope you'll feel right at home here.Welcome
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 pm

Hi Elaine! Wave
Glad you made it. I hope you have fun here. :sillySmiley:

Hi from the Great White North! Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 1:23 am

Hi from the Great White North! Wel003te6 Elaine11 Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 9:41 am

Welcome Elaine!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 10:07 am

Welcome to The Prairie Elaine

Hi from the Great White North! Jacobk10Hi from the Great White North! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 11:44 am

Welcome Elaine, it's great to have you here! Wave

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Glad to have you aboard, Elaine! I know you'll love it here!

Hi from the Great White North! HummerHi from the Great White North! MistiKeeperHi from the Great White North! Bookclub5Hi from the Great White North! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Hi from the Great White North! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 10:15 pm

It's great to have you here Elaine, welcome!!! Wave

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 10:17 pm

Thank YOU everyone!!!!
You are so nice, and I feel so welcome!!!!
If I can do anything, like send you snow from up here or anything, just let me know! :)
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 am

Elaine11 wrote:
Thank YOU everyone!!!!
You are so nice, and I feel so welcome!!!!
If I can do anything, like send you snow from up here or anything, just let me know! :)

No thanks, I've had enough of my own! Welcome Welcome
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 7:14 am

Welcome to the Prairie, Elaine. Hope you enjoy your stay! Wave
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 8:21 am

Welcome I hope you enjoy it here.............

Hi from the Great White North! Rhonda10Hi from the Great White North! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Yahoo, another Canadian. Jacob and I are very much outnumbered. I hope you enjoy your time on the Prairie. I am a member at the Avonlea forum too, I'm Pioneer Pal but I don't spend as much time over there as I should.

Hi from the Great White North! MarilynKeeper Hi from the Great White North! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Yeah Marilyn I was happy to see that She Came from Canada I'm starting to think canada does't have as much LHOTP Fan's then USA lol

Hi from the Great White North! Jacobk10Hi from the Great White North! Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 pm

That's ok.... us Canadians will slowly take over the world (just like us lefties will slowly take over the world). But it will happen!!!!!

What parts of Canada are you from?? I'll be going to Ontario/Quebec for 2 weeks in May- I'm excited to go :)
Where is everyone else from???
LIWnut- I spend too much time on the Avonlea forum! lol.
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 pm

welcome to the prairie i'm pa ingalls real name gary

Hi from the Great White North! GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 6:18 pm

Elaine11 wrote:
That's ok.... us Canadians will slowly take over the world (just like us lefties will slowly take over the world). But it will happen!!!!!

What parts of Canada are you from?? I'll be going to Ontario/Quebec for 2 weeks in May- I'm excited to go :)

I'm from the greater Toronto area. If you have been to this area and have been to Canada's Wonderland, then you were in my backyard.

I love Road to Avonlea. I have met some of the cast at a Harvest Festival that Cinnespace Studios put on for the public to meet the stars. It was an awesome day.
I live near the place where in Anne of Green Gables, they were walking on a bridge.

Hi from the Great White North! MarilynKeeper Hi from the Great White North! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 am

LIWnut, get out!!!! That's fabulous!!!
I was in Toronto/Canada's Wonderland gosh 10 years ago. Unfortunately I won't be going there in May, we'll be up north near Ottawa, etc. But I'll wave as we drive by, ok? :o)
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Welcome Elaine!

Hi from the Great White North! KEEPERBRENDAHi from the Great White North! 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Hi from the Great White North! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 12:37 am

Elaine11 wrote:

Hello, Elaine. Welcome aboard! Wave

I read that you're a lefty (aka southpaw). Me too! See me waving with my left hand? Wave Hee hee! Left handed people are said to be a bit smarter than others. happy1 Personally, I've not proven that to very many people on my own. :shy: ROTFL

As for snow, I'm in the southern part of the U.S, and we haven't had any this year, and we don't get it very often as it is. Spring is fast approaching, but that doesn't mean we won't get an unexpected flurry or two for Spring. Oddly enought, it's happened before. If we get some, I'll know it's only you sending it my way
. grinsmiley

Have a good one!

Hi from the Great White North! LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Welcome, Elaine! Enjoy the forum :)

Hi from the Great White North! ChristinaKeeper2 Hi from the Great White North! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 2:26 pm

Hey (i'am from canada and the avonlea site too lol) Welcome..I hope you have lots of fun here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Welcome Elaine!:woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Great White North!   Hi from the Great White North! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Great White North!
Page 1 of 1