Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know you've got it bad for Little House when....

Go down 
+2
Teresa
Gin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Love-s10

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Empty
PostSubject: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm

I just saw on AOL a title that said: If you like IHOP mark your calendars for March 24th....

I thought it read LHOTP.....so of course I clicked on it. SO apparently I can not only spell correctly I can't read either!!!

Not sure what's going on at IHOP.....don't care either. I was hoping for a stack of pancakes with a Little House reunion show!!! Blue

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

LOL, Gin! I do that too from time to time. I just noticed your "location" under your avatar and it made me laugh. I'm sure that Fife would tell you, "You can run, but you can't hide."

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Too funny Gin! And I love your 'location' too! laugh3

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Teresa wrote:
I'm sure that Fife would tell you, "You can run, but you can't hide."

I got that tattoed on my chest. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 811339

Speaking of seeing things with a Prairie frame of mind, whenever I look at the Prayer Request thread, my brain sees it as "Prairie Quest." You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 135245
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 am

Rob! laugh3

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:23 pm

And just WHERE would you like to take a Prairie Quest??

I guess that tatoo would probably have to go all the way around huh? Sorry but its not a very wide area.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Gin wrote:
I guess that tatoo would probably have to go all the way around huh? Sorry but its not a very wide area.

Wise guy! Everybody's a wise guy. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 954985

Oh, and...

The Wise Guy wrote:
tatoo

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Ec6c84422835
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

The Fife-inator wrote:

I got that tattoed on my chest.

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Gomer_pyle_surprise

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 129986 Unless you intended that as a run-pun. Then you're off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Um... yes, it was a run-pun. That's exactly what it was. A run-pun. I said to myself, I said, "If anybody understands it's a run-pun, it'll be Savannah." That's what I said.

Run-pun. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 339759
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 pm

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 440956
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Rob wrote:

I got that tattoed on my chest. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 811339
Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest! Tattooed. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 68167 You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 135245

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

*Happy sigh* I got more snow than Rob did, AND I got to use Gomer for the first time this year. Yes, it's a good day. You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 702150
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:38 pm

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0939 C'mere, Alice and Savannah... let's test your reflexes with some tomatoes.

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0936You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0936

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 129986
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 pm

*gasp* Did you see that? He threw a tomato at me. He threw that tomato right at me! Why'd he throw that tomato at me?

Oh...and... You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 70776 You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 129986

*gasp* I almost forgot! I got more snow than you did!! Skip the pan....

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Bigsno13

There. I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Rob wrote:
You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0939 C'mere, Alice and Savannah... let's test your reflexes with some tomatoes.

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0936You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... M0936

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 129986
You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 689902 Oh, boy! Now I can make tomato soup, thanks, Rob You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 135245

Savannah wrote:
*gasp* Did you see that? He threw a tomato at me. He threw that tomato right at me! Why'd he throw that tomato at me?

Oh...and... You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 70776 You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 129986

*gasp* I almost forgot! I got more snow than you did!! Skip the pan....

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Bigsno13

There. I feel better.

You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... 85958Savannah!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am

Awwww shut up!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

It would be nice if they made another movie or something..

I do that to sometimes read things wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you've got it bad for Little House when....   You know you've got it bad for Little House when.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know you've got it bad for Little House when....
Page 1 of 1