Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert Movies

Go down 
+5
Savannah
Amy
Kristina
Carol
Gin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Melissa Gilbert Movies Love-s10

Melissa Gilbert Movies Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 pm

FYI: It looks like one of Melissa's movies : Holiday for Love will possibly be out of print soon.
She stars in this movie with Tim Matheson. I've been seeing it for as much as $43, but I found it on Ebay for $13.99/free shipping.
I grabbed this one up. I didn't see it on the Hallmark channel this year, and its one of my favorites.

Melissa Gilbert Movies Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa Gilbert Movies Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Hmmm.... I don't think I've seen that one.

My favorites from her are:

Seduction in a Small Town
Without Her Consent
Sylvester
Choices of the Heart
and
The Miracle Worker

Thumbsup

Melissa Gilbert Movies Horses10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865
Mood : Melissa Gilbert Movies Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 pm

I didn't know that Melissa Gilbert was in The Miracle Worker! I've seen two different versions of that movie, looks like I'll be seeing a third sometime!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa Gilbert Movies Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I didn't know that Melissa Gilbert was in The Miracle Worker! I've seen two different versions of that movie, looks like I'll be seeing a third sometime!

Yep Thumbsup