Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What in the world is this!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : What in the world is this!? Cloud910

What in the world is this!? Empty
PostSubject: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Well, Thursday night I had a fever of 102. By Saturday it was gone. Yesterday my family went out to eat to Taco Bell. I got the blandest thing there. A potato tace w/out baja sauce. I had a little of my Mom's chalupa too.

Before we left, I began having diarrhea. It has gotten extreme and like (sorry for being blunt) but absolute pure liquid. I am afraid to eat or do anything! Is this just me getting over whatever it was I had starting Thursday?

Ontop of that I deal with emitaphobia, so it is even a bigger deal about being scared to eat! Does anyone know what this is?? scratchead
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Oh! I forgot, someone told me this was some stomach bug/virus where some people vomit, and other have diarrhea. Could that be it?? scratchead
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What in the world is this!? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : What in the world is this!? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Could very well be. There are a lot of bugs going around right now. I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : What in the world is this!? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Julia, that sounds exactly like what I had a few years ago. It was the stomach flu. Not very pleasant, but it'll go away. What in the world is this!? 70708
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Whatever it is, it's icky! I am a girl who likes to be on the go! bikeride I hate laying around and esp. being ill. I do anything to keep from getting sick.

I ate a little bit today. I have been feeling this weird little stomach pain and or throbbing in my stomach. Weird! affraid

So much has happened. First my Grandmother's passing, then some heat issues, electric issues, then my being ill. My Dad being without a job....UGH! It is maddening! mad

Please pray for my family and I to get thru all this!

I have to run now.....walk.....haha! Bye now!

Julia Virginia
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What in the world is this!? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 am

Wow, I am sorry you have so much on your plate right now Julia, including being ill. I hope things turn around for you soon!What in the world is this!? Accord02

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What in the world is this!? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm

WOW Julia! Sounds like Dr. Baker needs to visit up your way soon! Sorry you've been sick. Stick with the BRAT diet....Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and toast. Play it safe for a few days til your strength is back.
In the meantime watch some Little House!!

What in the world is this!? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the world is this!?   What in the world is this!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What in the world is this!?
Page 1 of 1