Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Cooper and Doris Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Gary Cooper and Doris Day Cloud910

Gary Cooper and Doris Day Empty
PostSubject: Gary Cooper and Doris Day   Gary Cooper and Doris Day EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Seems like forever since I have been on the forum! My parents 20th Anniv. and my Dad's birthday was this month and then going thru a lot of things.

Here are my latest youtube videos. Doris Day and Gary Cooper! I am pretty happy with their turnouts. I used truemedia for the first time on both. It has amazing effects!
My next vidoes will be Tony Curtis loveheart loveheart loveheart loveheart loveheart loveheart (I LOVE TONY!)Gary Cooper and Doris Day 7curu310 and Andy Griffith!

Doris Day

Gary Cooper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Gary Cooper and Doris Day Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Gary Cooper and Doris Day   Gary Cooper and Doris Day EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Very cool, Julia! Thanks! Gary Cooper and Doris Day 70708
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Gary Cooper and Doris Day Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Gary Cooper and Doris Day   Gary Cooper and Doris Day EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Gotta love Doris Day....my favorite movie of hers is "The Man Who Knew Too Much". Que Sera Sera was always a staple lullaby of mine to my boys. loveheart

Nice job Julia! Thumbsup

Here is Que Sera Sera:

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Gary Cooper and Doris Day Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Gary Cooper and Doris Day   Gary Cooper and Doris Day EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Amy wrote:
Gotta love Doris Day....my favorite movie of hers is "The Man Who Knew Too Much". Que Sera Sera was always a staple lullaby of mine to my boys. loveheart

Nice job Julia! Thumbsup

Here is Que Sera Sera: