Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is so embarrasing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : This is so embarrasing! Cloud910

This is so embarrasing! Empty
PostSubject: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 pm

O.k. I am really stepping out on a limb writing this, but I trust you guys so......

Well, as you know I kind of like a guy at my church and he seems to like me. Well, I did not go to church last Wednesday night. My youth leader informed me that there were two new teens. One was a boy and the other is a girl named Jessica.
Is it normal for me to feel JEALOUS??? OR WHATEVER THIS IS! I have felt lousy and angry ever since! I should be very happy that we have two new people in our youth grp.

I guess maybe I am too attached? What do you all think?

:/
No bawling Ranting banghead scratchead Blue

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

This is so embarrasing! JuliaKeeper

Last edited by MissYoungClassic on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : This is so embarrasing! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:03 am

Don't worry! It's totally normal! Our favorite TV show may help you in this sense. If you watch "The Rivals", in which Laura becomes jealous of a girl who dressed like a boy, named "Sam" and the episode named "Annabella", you'll understand what it's happening to you.

When I was your age, I felt a lot of times like you are feeling now. yes

Vanesa.

This is so embarrasing! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
This is so embarrasing! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : This is so embarrasing! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 am

This is so embarrasing! 410460 Vanesa is right. It's totally normal. And it really isn't something to be embarrassed about. {{{Hugs}}} Just don't let it get the best of you. Be the sweet, caring person you are, and keep right on treating others with the friendly openness you show here, and you can't go wrong. We can't help it if we feel jealous, but we do have a choice about how we deal with it. This is so embarrasing! 70708
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : This is so embarrasing! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you all. I am the type of person who really doesn't care if someone favors someone else over me, but for some reason it's been bothering me.... I was much like this little smiley when I heard......whoopdedoo Haha! I just need to not care!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

This is so embarrasing! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

i felt like that when i started high school...my friend started hanging with a new friend,..i felt like u jelouse...its normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so embarrasing!   This is so embarrasing! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is so embarrasing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: The Schoolhouse: Teen Hangout-
Jump to: