Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Aunt

Go down 
+2
Rob
Julia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : My Aunt Cloud910

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 pm

This is happening right now! Please pray! My Aunt is being very mean to my Mother over my Grandmother's house. Please pray for peace!

Thank you LHOTP family!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : My Aunt Goodsi10

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Prayers are going out, Julia.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My Aunt Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : My Aunt Happy010

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm praying, too, Julia. {{{Hugs}}}
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Thank you all....things calmed down. One of theses days I will explain all what has happened so you all will understand.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : My Aunt Bokmal10

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 am

Lol, Julia! You didn't give me even the chance to pray! greenS I'm happy things had calmed down in your place. Just tell if they becomes wrong again. It will be a pleasure to help you if I can do it. Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

My Aunt Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : My Aunt Love-s10

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Julia, I think we all can imagine what a family goes through when someone passes away. There are things left to deal with and with your hearts hurting it gets touchy. I will continue to pray for peace . Hugs....Gin

My Aunt Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:26 pm

That is so true Mrs. Gin!

My Aunt want's to control everything it seems and we are not that way. My family is just trying to follow the will, which my Aunt isn't doing. She is doing things that are for sure not necessary, like changing locks when you know that the people will do that when they buy the house. My Dad was in Real Estate and knows so much and they don't....but somehow they are always right and know more.... Blue I have never seen my Aunt this way and it really hurts......but know matter what I seem to always feel better when I think of my family. Smile

But there is so much more and bigger issues but I don't have time to write them here.

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : My Aunt Love-s10

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:40 pm

You did have an auction didn't you? I imagine seeing things moved and gone, is just taking its toll on your aunt. Not picking sides, just know that so much is based on emotions.
Pray little one.....Pray.~ pray

My Aunt Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

We had an "Estate Sale". This has been going on way before. She was trying to even move my Grandparent's into a "home" years ago. They didn't want to. This was their DREAM house. They built it. In fact, one time my Grandfather was in a nursing home and my Aunt and Uncle were on vacation and while they were on vacation, my Grandmother called my Mother and said, "Let's go and get Carl back home now since Necie and Larry are gone on vacation." Well, that says something right there. She also married money if you get what I mean and it has gone to her head.... Blue

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Sometimes it seems that events like this bring out the worst in people and we see a part of them that we never knew existed. I have an aunt and uncle (sister and brother) who didn't even speak for quite a long time after my grandma passed away because they both disagreed on whether or not her bible should be buried with her or given to someone in the family because it was something she cherished very much. They have finally patched things up, but it did take a while.

My Aunt PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 pm

It is sad how something can tear families apart........It is just sad to see this btwn. my own family...

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : My Aunt Bokmal10

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 am

You are not alone, Julia. A lot of people is going thourough the problems you are speaking about. Don't worry. I'll pray for you. Your family could have troubles, but I wouldn't be teared appart.

Vanesa.

My Aunt Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Thank you so much Miss Vanesa.....your prayers are appreciated! You all are so kind and sweet here! I am so glad that I re-discoverd LHOTP tv show! :)

My Aunt JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Aunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Aunt   My Aunt Empty

Back to top Go down

My Aunt
Page 1 of 1