Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This kid can sing!

Go down 
+5
Rhonda
Amy
Lori
Savannah
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : This kid can sing! - Page 2 Goodsi10

This kid can sing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Are you sure, Lori? I just checked the website, and it says "Tuesdays & Wednesdays" at the top of the page.

My cable programming grid shows AGT tonight, but it says it's a repeat.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : This kid can sing! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm

It is most likely a repeat tonight. The new episodes are on Tues. and Wed. I can see how that would confuse people. I hate when the tv guide does that.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Yep, it's a repeat. Sorry I didn't notice that.

This kid can sing! - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Here's Jackie performing Ave Maria two nights ago:

In the final, she lost out to a soul singer named Michael Grimm. This kid can sing! - Page 2 279394
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : This kid can sing! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow, that was so incredibly beautiful. I can not even get over her....I am in awe. HOW is it even possible that she lost out?! My parents had told me that she 'messed up' a couple of notes, and that floored me....I mean, who cares???? As young as she is, do people really expect her to be perfect?! I don't know, that really upsets me. No
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I think Michael Grimm might've gotten a lot of sympathy votes. His story was that he was doing this for his grandparents, who lost everything to Hurricane Katrina. Also, some voters might have felt that he needed the win more than Jackie did. She's so crazily gifted that she's going to be huge whether she won or not.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Man what a hard decision. I voted for both her and Michael Grimm to win. I loved both!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

WOW she has a Voice but what is that she is Singing? Opra? or whatever you call it

This kid can sing! - Page 2 Jacobk10This kid can sing! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah, Jacob, she has an opera-style voice.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : This kid can sing! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Rob wrote:
I think Michael Grimm might've gotten a lot of sympathy votes. His story was that he was doing this for his grandparents, who lost everything to Hurricane Katrina. Also, some voters might have felt that he needed the win more than Jackie did. She's so crazily gifted that she's going to be huge whether she won or not.

You have a good point, and I can see how she certainly didn't 'need' to win. She's going to do just fine. Wink I just checked out some Michael Grimm stuff on youtube...what a guy he is. He seems very genuine too. I can't get over how much he sounds like Michael Bolton! (I like him better actually. Wink ).

Did you see that he got engaged on Ellen?

http://www.kidglue.com/2010/09/17/michael-grimm-proposal-watch-agt-winner-officially-engaged/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 am

I heard some one say that.they think that most people would't of want a little girl to win.But it sucks that she did't,,My mother want her to win.I think when she get's older she will get a record deal.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Amy wrote:
Rob wrote:

You have a good point, and I can see how she certainly didn't 'need' to win. She's going to do just fine. Wink I just checked out some Michael Grimm stuff on youtube...what a guy he is. He seems very genuine too. I can't get over how much he sounds like Michael Bolton! (I like him better actually. Wink ).

Did you see that he got engaged on Ellen?

http://www.kidglue.com/2010/09/17/michael-grimm-proposal-watch-agt-winner-officially-engaged/

NOOOO!! bawling lol

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : This kid can sing! - Page 2 Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 am

she has a wounderful voice. it's amazing how kids can sing like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kid can sing!   This kid can sing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This kid can sing!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2