Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Debbie Snacks

Go down 
+11
Vanesa
Savannah
Gin
Carol
Rob
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
MissOleson
flatbroke
Alice
JW
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 am

Savannah wrote:
OH! Pam, I *loved* those when I was fourteen. I was absolutely addicted to them. I haven't had one in years, but I remember exactly how wonderful they tasted!

Me too! I can still imagine the texture and the flavor just like I had them yesterday. I'm still craving them. I must fight it. Laughing

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

When i was at wal-mart i never saw any of the pies!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 am

I have never seen Little Debbie fruit pies. Those blackberry ones look delicious. My favorite would probably be the Nutty Bars, but as a kid it was Star Crunch. I don't buy them very often anymore once I started looking at the fat content. I try to get the lower fat ones when they are on sale. We have some Oatmeal Creme Pies in the cupboard now for Kara's lunches.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

So, when I was at the store yesterday, I discovered these 2 cakes and I just HAD to buy them (I have yet to try one, but I bet they will be pretty good! Smile ).

[img]Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Lemoncake[/img]

[img]Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Strawberrycake[/img]

And when I was looking for these on the website just now, I discovered that they also have Red Velvet, Yellow and Spice Cakes. They all sound so good, but what I really want to find now is the Spice ones. I love Spice cake.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm

MissOleson wrote:
So, when I was at the store yesterday, I discovered these 2 cakes and I just HAD to buy them (I have yet to try one, but I bet they will be pretty good! Smile ).

And when I was looking for these on the website just now, I discovered that they also have Red Velvet, Yellow and Spice Cakes. They all sound so good, but what I really want to find now is the Spice ones. I love Spice cake.

Those look so good. If they sell red velvet cakes in my area, I'm going to have to buy some. My daughter and I both love red velvet cake.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 am

Vanesa wrote:
We have not "Little Debbie Snacks" here in Argentina...but the girl of the brand is very similar to Queen Elizabeth II of England when she was a child!!! greenS

Vanesa.

I thought so too, so I looked it up. Seem there is/was a contest for the next girl, and the original was a grandaughter (?) of the McKees, who started the brand;

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/do-you-know-a-little-girl-who-looks-like-little-debbier-80661302.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 am

that looks so darn good!!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:19 pm

pamh36 wrote:

Those look so good. If they sell red velvet cakes in my area, I'm going to have to buy some. My daughter and I both love red velvet cake.

Well, I tried one of each last night. And before people think that I am nothing but a pig by eating two cakes greenS , I have to tell you that they are SO small. I was a little in shock by that. They are no bigger than two inches long, maybe an inch wide and less than an inch tall. They are small. But I have to say that I really liked them. They were very fresh and very good. A nice little snack. I hope you'll be able to find the red velvet ones. They are worth it (well, the lemon and strawberry were so far Smile ). If you do manage to find them, you will have to let me know how they are.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:35 pm

MissOleson wrote:
pamh36 wrote:

Well, I tried one of each last night. And before people think that I am nothing but a pig by eating two cakes greenS , I have to tell you that they are SO small. I was a little in shock by that. They are no bigger than two inches long, maybe an inch wide and less than an inch tall. They are small. But I have to say that I really liked them. They were very fresh and very good. A nice little snack. I hope you'll be able to find the red velvet ones. They are worth it (well, the lemon and strawberry were so far Smile ). If you do manage to find them, you will have to let me know how they are.

I just happened to see those advertised in a grocery store ad today. I'm going shopping tomorrow to pick up some things for a weekend trip we're going on and those are on my list. If they are that small, I just may have to eat 3 at a time. greenS They sound yummy! If they have the red velvet, they may not make it on the trip. Whistle

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

i wanna try them now lol
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:53 pm

They look great...I wish I could be in the USA's just to try one of these...They looks really GOOD! greenS

Vanesa.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:51 am

If I bought them I'd end up polishing off the entire box!

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 HummerLittle Debbie Snacks - Page 2 MistiKeeperLittle Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Bookclub5Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

Misti wrote:
If I bought them I'd end up polishing off the entire box!

But they are little, so it's okay. HeeHee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 am

so would i..lol
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 am

MissOleson wrote:

My dad is a lemon FREAK...I am going to have to find these for him!

My son is coming home from college today for the weekend (Yay!!!), so I figure I'll pick up some kind of Little Debbie treat for him---probably the carmel bars! Thumbsup Of course, I should probably make some homemade chocolate chip cookies too. I see a dangerous weekend ahead of me. Whistle
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:35 am

Well, I went to the store today, and of course, they had every kind but the red velvet. Laughing So, I got the chocolate and the strawberry. I tried one of the strawberry and it was very good. (I couldn't wait for the trip!) But you are right, Miss Oleson, they are much smaller than you would expect.

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Well, I went to the store today, and of course, they had every kind but the red velvet. Laughing
NO!! What were the odds of THAT?!?! greenS

pamh36 wrote:
So, I got the chocolate and the strawberry. I tried one of the strawberry and it was very good. (I couldn't wait for the trip!) But you are right, Miss Oleson, they are much smaller than you would expect.
Aren't they small? When I pulled one out of the box, my actual statement was "Look at how cute they are!". greenS Have you tried a chocolate one yet? I am really curious to know how they would taste.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Have you tried a chocolate one yet? I am really curious to know how they would taste.

Yes, I have and they are GOOOOD. My daughter loves them too. Had you not mentioned them here, I probably wouldn't have even noticed. Thanks for pointing them out. They're delicious and just the right size so you can enjoy one without the guilt. Although I didn't read the nutrition facts on the box, and I'm not going to. Why spoil the fun? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm

We must have some fun when eating, Pam! grinsmiley HeeHee

Vanesa.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Well i just got back from Wal-Mart and i was looking at there Snacks hoping they might have the Choclate or Strawberry but of course they did not have those they Only had Red Velvet and Yellow. so i bought a box of each (since Pam loves red velvet)
I tried the Red Velvet one it was Pretty good it was even better cause i new pam could not find the red velvet HeeHee

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Jacobk10Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 pm

JW wrote:
Well i just got back from Wal-Mart and i was looking at there Snacks hoping they might have the Choclate or Strawberry but of course they did not have those they Only had Red Velvet and Yellow. so i bought a box of each (since Pam loves red velvet)
I tried the Red Velvet one it was Pretty good it was even better cause i new pam could not find the red velvet HeeHee

Jacob!!!! Ranting laugh3 Well, for your information, I am really, really, really enjoying the chocolate and strawberry cakes. It's just too bad they don't have them at your Wal-Mart. grinsmiley

Now, I am thinking of planning a trip to Canada so I can get some red velvet cakes. HeeHee

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh dear, poor Pam. Between Jacob's velvet cakes and my apple pies, she may not want to talk to us Canadians again, lol.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Oh dear, poor Pam. Between Jacob's velvet cakes and my apple pies, she may not want to talk to us Canadians again, lol.

Laughing That's right! You were rubbing it in about those yummy apple pies.

What'd I ever do to you guys? bawling HeeHee

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm

See Jacob, now she's angry, lol. We'd better send her some snacks. Hey Pam, have you ever had a butter tart? It's a Canadian treat.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

laugh3 Well if it makes you feel better i was thinking of you while i was eating it. and of course Smiling Laughing

Oh yeah i had almost forgotten about Butter tarts the most Discusting thing ever Laughing

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Jacobk10Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Debbie Snacks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next