Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Autumn Foods to Fall For!

Go down 
+6
JW
Lori
MissOleson
LIWnut
Amy
Carol
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I think I might try that, Amy.

Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Very disappointed! I have not found one McDonald's selling the pumpkin shakes yet. cryB They are selling the pumpkin pies, though!

Of course, because I was irritated with McDonald's, I took my business to Culver's (if you have one in your area, you know what I am talking about Smile) and bought one of their over-priced pumpkin shakes. They are good, but nothing should cost that much for something so little. Their sizes are kind of small for the price they charge. It is still good, though! Smile

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 pm

I noticed Edy's is selling pumpkin flavored ice cream. Maybe a cheap alternative would be to buy the ice cream and make the shakes at home. I haven't seen McDonald's in our area selling the shakes either.

Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Actually, that would be a good idea, wouldn't it? Smile Thanks! I forgot about that ice cream. Have you ever had it? I had it a long time ago and it was soooo ridiculously good!!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Samantha wrote:
These are a couple of my favorite fall recipes!

Butternut Squash Pear Soup

Moroccan-Style Stuffed Acorn Squash

I tried the stuffed acorn squash tonight, Samantha. Tim, Kelsey, and I just loved it!! It was such a nice blend of flavors. I will definitely be making this again.

Devin wouldn't eat it though because he won't eat anything that resembles a vegetable unless it's canned green beans. Huh? So, he had tilapia fillets and fries.

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Actually, that would be a good idea, wouldn't it? Smile Thanks! I forgot about that ice cream. Have you ever had it? I had it a long time ago and it was soooo ridiculously good!!

I haven't tried it yet. I saw it at the store today and should have picked some up because it was on sale for only $2.50 a container. I think I just ended up getting the Edy's Reeses because I knew the kids would eat it, but I could have gotten something for me for a change. greenS

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I have been making pumpkin smoothies for breakfast this month. They are really good and all you need is a tin of pumpkin pie filling, milk, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnimon and some ice. If you want to make a meal out of it, just add protein powder and you're good to go. YUMMY!

Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Bookclub2

Last edited by LIWnut on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I haven't tried it yet. I saw it at the store today and should have picked some up because it was on sale for only $2.50 a container. I think I just ended up getting the Edy's Reeses because I knew the kids would eat it, but I could have gotten something for me for a change. greenS
$2.50 only? Yes, you should've snatched it up! Besides, it is nice to treat yourself every now and then. Smile

LIWnut wrote:
I have been making pumpkin smoothies for breakfast thos month. They are really good and all you need is a tin of pumpkin pie filling, milk, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnimon and some ice. If you want to make a meal out of it, just add protein powder and you're good to go. YUMMY!
That sounds so good. I will have to try that one out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Foods to Fall For!    Autumn Foods to Fall For!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumn Foods to Fall For!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2