Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!

Go down 
+8
HarrisonCrosby4387
MissOleson
JW
Vanesa
Teresa
Rob
alexczarn
Savannah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Happy010

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, today!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Happy-birthday-song-cake

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 571159 Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 142520 Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 535339
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:33 am

Happy Birthday MissOleson!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 am

Hope it's a great day for you, MissOleson!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 571159
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 am

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Do you have anything special planned?

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Haooy Birthday, Miss Oleson! I wish you could have a great day along with your beloved ones! grouphug happyb

Vanesa.

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Happy Brithday I hope you have a wonderful Day balloons
(I Got your PMs i just haven't had time to Reply) Smile

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Jacobk10Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Savannah wrote:
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, today!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Happy-birthday-song-cake

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 571159 Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 142520 Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 535339
Thanks! What a cute cake. Smile By the way, I love the new Elizabeth Bennet picture you are using. Puts me in the mood to watch it again. Actually, it is putting me in the mood to read it again. Smile

alexczarn wrote:
Happy Birthday MissOleson!

Rob wrote:
Hope it's a great day for you, MissOleson!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! 571159
Thanks, guys! Smile

Teresa wrote:
Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Do you have anything special planned?
I usually don't do too much on my birthday. I like to think of that as my one day to relax. Smile But I did go to a matinee of the Broadway musical version of "Young Frankenstein", which was pretty good. Then I went to the Cracker Barrel to pick up my Chicken and Dumplings. Then I just decided to go home and watch "Beauty and the Beast" (it was the version that they just released). Nothing too exciting, but it was how I wanted to spend my day. So I enjoyed it. Smile

Vanesa wrote:
Haooy Birthday, Miss Oleson! I wish you could have a great day along with your beloved ones! grouphug happyb

Vanesa.
Thanks so much. Excluding my mother (who chose to go to the theater with me - I can never seem to drag anyone else to see musicals with me Blue ), I really haven't gotten any sort of birthday wishes this year! I think this is the year that everyone forgot! Well, my brother gave me something and my father called because he was too sick to go anywhere yesterday. But other than that, that was it! Nothing from the rest of the family or friends. They will hear about it later! After all, I always remember theirs!! Ranting Still, I had a good day. grinsmiley

JW wrote:
Happy Brithday I hope you have a wonderful Day balloons
(I Got your PMs i just haven't had time to Reply) Smile
Thank you! And don't worry! Take your time with that. I know there was a lot there to read. Smile
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pat1964
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 am

Happy Belated Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Thanks so much. Excluding my mother (who chose to go to the theater with me - I can never seem to drag anyone else to see musicals with me Blue ), I really haven't gotten any sort of birthday wishes this year! I think this is the year that everyone forgot! Well, my brother gave me something and my father called because he was too sick to go anywhere yesterday. But other than that, that was it! Nothing from the rest of the family or friends. They will hear about it later! After all, I always remember theirs!! Ranting Still, I had a good day. grinsmiley

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Blue I'm sure they'll feel pretty rotten when they figure it out. Huh? It sounds like you had a nice bday weekend though overall. Sorry, I'm here with belated bday wishes! Glad you enjoyed the musical! I don't have many fellow 'musical' type people either....my mom is usually the one I drag too, LOL! If you lived near me, we'd be a dangerous duo...I can see our money flying out the window now! greenS

happysign

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

People always seem to forget my dad's birthday and he always gives to others on theirs. A few of my siblings call him, but that's about it. My sister always gives him a card. She is my dad's favorite, lol. Same as my one brother.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Happy Belated Birthday. balloons

Any leftover cake?? grinsmiley

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Dd4
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

pat1964 wrote:
Happy Belated Birthday.

Lori wrote:
Happy Birthday!
Thanks!! grinsmiley

Amy wrote:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Blue I'm sure they'll feel pretty rotten when they figure it out. Huh? It sounds like you had a nice bday weekend though overall. Sorry, I'm here with belated bday wishes! Glad you enjoyed the musical! I don't have many fellow 'musical' type people either....my mom is usually the one I drag too, LOL! If you lived near me, we'd be a dangerous duo...I can see our money flying out the window now! greenS

happysign
Thanks. Yeah, we would probably get into a lot of trouble together when it came to spending money at the theater. Smile Too bad, though, that since you are in Michigan and I am in Wisconsin that there isn't some halfway point to meet for shows. If it wasn't for that pesky lake in between us! mad grinsmiley

MattLabMyLove wrote:
People always seem to forget my dad's birthday and he always gives to others on theirs. A few of my siblings call him, but that's about it. My sister always gives him a card. She is my dad's favorite, lol. Same as my one brother.
Well, my mother's birthday is tomorrow (a week after mine). My brother - for the first time ever - didn't send me a card. And then I had people say "Well, maybe it will come on Monday". It didn't. Not on Tuesday, Wednesday or any other day either! So my mother was CERTAIN she wasn't going to get a card this year (he is good for "forgetting" hers), but no! There it was in the mail today! I was mad. I will admit to that fact. I think she was mad because she almost didn't want to get one so that it would be proof that he actually forgot (or ignored - who knows?!) my birthday this year. That way if she didn't get one, too, then he was going to do that to everyone this year. Oh, well.

I Love Dean wrote:
Happy Belated Birthday. balloons

Any leftover cake?? grinsmiley
Thank you! Sorry about the cake, though. I just finished it off the other day. Smile Chocolate with Chocolate Buttercream. I hope you aren't a big chocolate fan because then I would feel bad that I didn't save any. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!   Happy Birthday, MissOleson!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, MissOleson!!
Page 1 of 1