Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hand foot and mouth disease

Go down 
+2
Teresa
JW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Happy011

Hand foot and mouth disease Empty
PostSubject: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello Has anyone ever heard of the hand foot and mouth disease? My Nephew Toby Had it (Germ Spreading Cutie lol) So He was sick when he came for a Visit and all he wanted to Do was Sleep on my Lap Cutting the Story Short i think he gaved it to me. I have some of the Symptons but of course it could be something else it is nothing searious just kind of like a Flu that will go away on it self again I was Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with anything like this? and might have some Home Remedies?

Hand foot and mouth disease Jacobk10Hand foot and mouth disease Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi, Jacob. My son, Shane, had it about 2 1/2 years ago. Luckily, it was a pretty mild case. He had the little red bumps on his feet and some on the palms of his hands. He didn't ever get any in the mouth, which can be painful for the little ones to eat and drink. It's a virus, and like you said, it will go away on it's own in about 2 weeks. After he had it, I've always made sure that he washes his hands after we've been out and about. You can pick it up anywhere. I always wipe down the grocery store carts before I use them. Many of our stores here have the antibacterial wipes available when you walk in the store. I don't really think there is much you can do about it. If he has it in his mouth, maybe stick with foods that go down easy, like yogurt, applesauce, etc.

Hand foot and mouth disease TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks Teresa
Ok i Have now to for sure I have Little Red Bumps on my Hands and Feet and my mouth is full of them to i guess all i can do is wait it out

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Hand foot and mouth disease Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:15 pm

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Jacob. I hope it passes quickly for you.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Hmmm.....I always thought foot and mouth disease was when you opened your mouth and said something wrong and you were told "you really stuck your foot in your mouth this time." ShyGirl

Seriously tho Jacob, I hope you get to feeling better.....fall and winter are not good times for feeling bad.......Eat yogurt, it is good bacteria that fights the bad bacteria......
Thumbsup

Hand foot and mouth disease Rhonda10Hand foot and mouth disease Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks Savannah and Rhonda I have been eating Yogurt also wash my mouth with Listirine Mouth Wash seems to help Smile

Back to top Go down
DietCokeofEvil
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
DietCokeofEvil

Number of posts : 27
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:57 am

I caught it from my son- I got blisters on my hands and feet and in my mouth. The mouth sores were the worst- it was like having 30 canker sores at once. I remember feeling pretty tired too. It went away after a few days, but the mouth sores took a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Hand foot and mouth disease Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

hope you get better

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand foot and mouth disease   Hand foot and mouth disease Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand foot and mouth disease
Page 1 of 1