Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What instrument do you play?

Go down 
+5
Savannah
Prairie Dweller
alexczarn
Rob
Julia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : What instrument do you play? Cloud910

What instrument do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Thought I would ask everyone what instrument you play. I don't know how to read music yet because I never have had time and if I did, something happened that would mess up lessons. My parents both can teach me anyway. But I do play by ear the saxophone and ukulele. I also own a keyboard, guitar, recorder (kinda like a flute), and a harmonica. But I like the saxophone and ukulele the best. But I am interested in the clarinet! Ahh....so many choices! scratchead

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

What instrument do you play? JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : What instrument do you play? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

I play the acoustic guitar, Julia.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : What instrument do you play? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

The piano...and I did go up to 7th grade in the violin.

What instrument do you play? Alexke11

Last edited by alexczarn on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

I play the violin, piano, and hammered dulcimer. I can also play the recorder and harmonica, but I haven't touched them in years.

What instrument do you play? PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What instrument do you play? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 pm

I play the piano, organ, flute, recorder (sopranino, soprano, alto and tenor - not all at the same time, of course What instrument do you play? 135245 ), xylophone, and autoharp. I have a piccolo and a Celtic harp, but haven't had the time to really learn how to play them well. And I own a trumpet and two clarinets that I don't know how to play, but they were such good deals (I mean, like $5.00!) at yard sales, I couldn't pass them up. I'm a musical instrument nerd. (And happy to be one! What instrument do you play? 440956 )
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Well! You are really musical! greenS

What instrument do you play? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : What instrument do you play? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am

Wow! Haha! I like drums too. I basically will play anything I can get a hold of. My Dad plays the trumpet, and my Mom plays the 12 string guitar.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

What instrument do you play? JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:32 am

I can play saxophone, recorder, a little piano. I had to take a year of organ lessons after I quit piano.

What instrument do you play? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : What instrument do you play? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 pm

I just use my voice......didn't get a chance to learn any instruments....but my oldest son makes up for it.....he plays about every single one that he has EVER picked up....smarty pants..... Smile

What instrument do you play? Rhonda10What instrument do you play? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : What instrument do you play? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I played the piano for many years but quit lessons during college because of to much stress. I like playing the drums a little too. I also used my own natural instrument, my voice. grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What instrument do you play? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 am

I play the piano....I took lessons for 10 years, and still enjoy playing around on it, but have lost a lot of my 'skill' over the years---you know what they say, if you don't use it, you lose it! Wink

We certainly have a lot of musically inclined people on this board! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What instrument do you play?   What instrument do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What instrument do you play?
Page 1 of 1