Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Borders filing for Bankruptcy

Go down 
+9
Krissy
ChristinaAL
JW
Savannah
Rob
Joe
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Goodsi10

Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borders filing for Bankruptcy   Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

MissOleson wrote:
I also LOVE this catalog company (you can't call them or order over the internet - mail only)

I've ordered from them too, MissOleson. A very good company. I've only done business with them by mail, but I believe you can order online now. Their site has a web order form.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Borders filing for Bankruptcy   Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Rob wrote:
I've ordered from them too, MissOleson. A very good company. I've only done business with them by mail, but I believe you can order online now. Their site has a web order form.
Really? That is good to know then. I just recieved a catalog today with DVDs. I actually much prefer it when they send a "themed" catalog (i.e. all biographies, all literature, et.c.) rather than one that includes a little of everything. It is so much easier to read that way, I think.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Borders filing for Bankruptcy   Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 am

The borders, I used go to, when I was teenager. Is being bankruptcy. Has anyone heard more news about Borders?

@missOlsen I'm book hoarder, as well. I prefer to read actual book, then using a kindle. For $300 bucks for 1 kindle. Which, I do not want. I love turning the pages in a real book.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Borders filing for Bankruptcy   Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Buttercup wrote:
The borders, I used go to, when I was teenager. Is being bankruptcy. Has anyone heard more news about Borders?

@missOlsen I'm book hoarder, as well. I prefer to read actual book, then using a kindle. For $300 bucks for 1 kindle. Which, I do not want. I love turning the pages in a real book.

I don't know other than we ordered and received a book from Borders last month online so... scratchead

Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borders filing for Bankruptcy   Borders filing for Bankruptcy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Borders filing for Bankruptcy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Books, Poetry & Writing-
Jump to: