Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

Go down 
+11
edwina
JW
Savannah
Rob
Melissa
Carol
pamh36
Debbie
Rhonda
LM
flatbroke
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Party010

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Empty
PostSubject: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 12:25 am

Not really a game, but I figured it belonged here or TG, and decided on here. Just tell what you're having for your next meal, or what you had at your last meal. Or you can just put down what you're snacking on. I play it at another forum, and find it amazing what you find out about people by what they eat, and the delicious dishes served around the world. Let's see who eats the yummiest stuff, shall we?

For supper, I had macaroni and hamburger with tomato juice (leftovers). Had a Grapple for dessert.
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 2:22 am

I really, really shouldn't admit it, but I had a piece of vanilla birthday cake after midnight. :shy: I guess I need a pig smiley. This laughing guy reminds me of one. --> :haha:

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 7:49 am

Well,I'am gonna be having so oat meal for Breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 8:52 am

I had a bowl of shreaded wheat for breakfast and a cup of mocha. Huh?

I have a salad with chunks of chicken in it, waiting in the refrigerator for my lunch today and will throw some croutons on top.....Will have a glass of iced tea with it. Thumbsup

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Rhonda10What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:09 am

I just ate a Lean Pocket for my brunch. Also, had a cup of OJ for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:57 am

I had eggs and toast for breakfast, with coffee.

For dinner, it'll just be a sandwich on the run. I have to take my husband to get one of his wisdom teeth pulled, then I have to dash off to school for one of my early childhood classes.

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 10:02 am

i'am gonna probly have soup for lunch lol
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:35 am

sweetheart wrote:
i'am gonna probly have soup for lunch lol

Same here, kind of. I'm gonna boil some potatoes, then mix them with cream of mushroom soup and sausage, and add a lot of spices. Eat it with some hot rolls. I don't know if the soup has a name or not, I just kind of made it up, but it's tasty, and that's all I care about. eat
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 3:20 pm

Okay I was in a hurry at breakfast so I just grabbed an oatmeal cookie lol

For lunch I just had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. For desert my co-worker has brought a piece of cake. grinsmiley

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 3:50 pm

Well, it is snack time for me and I am eating Cherry Vanilla yogurt! batEyes

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Rhonda10What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Just finished supper. Grilled pork chops, Amish potato salad, and applesauce. Had a grapple for dessert.
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 8:55 pm

I know this was so unhealthy....... Half of a chicken parmesean sub and 2 small pieces of french bread pizza.. ( Making a mental note to get back on track tomorrow.....)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 8:59 pm

For dinner I had some lasagna with broccoli on the side.

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:11 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I'm gonna boil some potatoes, then mix them with cream of mushroom soup and sausage, and add a lot of spices. Eat it with some hot rolls. I don't know if the soup has a name or not, I just kind of made it up, but it's tasty, and that's all I care about. eat

That sounds really good, Larry. If I make it, will I have to pay you a royalty?

It reminds me of my Mom's cucumbers & cream. She boils potatoes, then mashes them up and drowns them in heavy cream with slices of cukes swimming in it. It's delicious.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:35 pm

Rob wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
I'm gonna boil some potatoes, then mix them with cream of mushroom soup and sausage, and add a lot of spices. Eat it with some hot rolls. I don't know if the soup has a name or not, I just kind of made it up, but it's tasty, and that's all I care about. eat

That sounds really good, Larry. If I make it, will I have to pay you a royalty?

It reminds me of my Mom's cucumbers & cream. She boils potatoes, then mashes them up and drowns them in heavy cream with slices of cukes swimming in it. It's delicious.

No royalties, just give it a cool name. I can't think of one grinsmiley

That cukes and cream sounds tasty.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:40 pm

How about combining the mushroom soup and the sausage and calling it Mushage?

The cukes and cream are expecially (as my neighbor says) good as a side dish with red meat - grilled hamburgers or steaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 pm

I had some cookies for a snack..i no its not healthy lol
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:47 pm

Rob wrote:

The cukes and cream are expecially (as my neighbor says) good as a side dish with red meat - grilled hamburgers or steaks.

I like just about anything that comes with cucumbers. I discovered in my last job that Hindus love cucumbers, but not what they call "American cucumbers". They say they're too sweet. I tried one of theirs and couldn't tell much of a difference. I asked if they ever pickled them, and the old man looked at me like I had insulted Vishnu himself. Evidentally they don't. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 10:31 pm

LOL, Larry.

I had homemade Turkey Pot Pie tonight. With cute little designs poked into the crust, of course. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I asked if they ever pickled them, and the old man looked at me like I had insulted Vishnu himself. Evidentally they don't. grinsmiley

Uh-oh, now you've done it. I hear Vishnu is a real bear when he gets riled up.

Note to self: Don't ask Hindus about pickles.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 12:59 pm

I had a Little bit of Beans and a Burger

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Jacobk10What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 pm

For lunch I had bean soup. For dinner it'll be mostacholi.

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:42 pm

I'll have to try that out for the hubby. He has a cast iron stomach. He can eat anything.

flatbroke wrote:
sweetheart wrote:

Same here, kind of. I'm gonna boil some potatoes, then mix them with cream of mushroom soup and sausage, and add a lot of spices. Eat it with some hot rolls. I don't know if the soup has a name or not, I just kind of made it up, but it's tasty, and that's all I care about. eat
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:37 pm

Susie wrote:
I'll have to try that out for the hubby. He has a cast iron stomach. He can eat anything.

flatbroke wrote:
sweetheart wrote:

It's pretty tasty. The wife won't go near it, but I like it.

I'm in a Taco Bell mood tonight, but the wife is at work, and I don't like to eat out when she's not here, so I'll probably just pop a couple of corn dogs in the oven and some fries in the deep fryer. I can't eat much salt, so I'm on an onion powder kick. That stuff tastes outstanding on fries, and you can use all you want.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 am

Onion powder is wonderful! I can sneak it into a lot of foods, and my niece and nephews hardly ever know that they're eating onions. grinsmiley

You're lucky you could find some corn dogs that aren't high in sodium! The only ones around here have over 500 mg of sodium in each serving, and that's nearly half the sodium my Mom is supposed to have in an entire DAY.

We're having baked chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and cottage cheese for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?   What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next