Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa & Bruce splitting :(

Go down 
+19
Davetucson
Lori
Prairie Dweller
Ruth
CoriSCapnSkip
Cetacea
Blue Willow
wilderfan
Krissy
alexczarn
pat1964
Teresa
bethandmanly
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Vanesa
ChristinaAL
Gin
Amy
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Love-s10

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Empty
PostSubject: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 pm

YEP...Sad is right. I pray they can work this out.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 pm

This absolutely shocked me when I saw it today, I think it was people.com I was cheating and looking on at work and when that popped up - whoa. It is very sad. They always seemed like they had a fairytale romance. My prayers are with them too Blue

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( ChristinaKeeper2 Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 pm

I'll be praying for them...THis couldn't be happening. And I'm saddened seeing Melissa's face. It seems she is not good. Her expressions chocked me so much. She seems to be older than she really is! Blue No

Vanesa.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

This kind of stuff makes me angry. If you are having trouble before you even get marred, it's time to call it off completely.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 am

Very sad... Blue

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 am

This saddens me too. It seems by Melissa's book that they've gone through a lot together, and I can't imagine there isn't anything they can't conquer. They'll definitely be in my prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am

That's really too bad.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
pat1964
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:52 am

It is sad. I pray they work things out.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 am

Vanesa wrote:
I'll be praying for them...THis couldn't be happening. And I'm saddened seeing Melissa's face. It seems she is not good. Her expressions chocked me so much. She seems to be older than she really is! Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 488555 No

Vanesa.

I know Vanesa---it seems the media found her most unflattering picture ever. She's usually smiling in photos, at least slightly...here her expression and 'gaunt' face make her look too 'severe'. I'm sure she's none too pleased that of all their beautiful pictures together, the media chose this one to highlight. Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 279394

bethandmanly wrote:
This saddens me too. It seems by Melissa's book that they've gone through a lot together, and I can't imagine there isn't anything they can't conquer. They'll definitely be in my prayers.

That's what I thought too Cheryl....they really have been through a lot together, and that makes you stronger as a couple. I thought they had such a deep and rich love that could withstand anything. I wonder if this has anything to do with all the time spent away on her Little House musical tour? They were separated for a long time.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the news I wanted to wake up to... No

Very sad.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 pm

thats sad

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:21 am

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Alexke11
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 am

I hope they will work it out. Her Twitter page about 15 hours ago says they are splitting but close. I have to admit--though virtual tomatoes come my way--I've lost my love for MG. I enjoy her acting, but her memoir was a bit much for me.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 am

hope they can work it out

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Cheryl...I'm am feeling the same way. THAT is sad to me because I have loved her my whole life. I want to believe she will be okay, but I feel her choices are starting to affect her whole life. I just hold on to what she did for Laura's legacy and hope she learns the things that Laura wanted us all to know most.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I hope they will work it out. Her Twitter page about 15 hours ago says they are splitting but close. I have to admit--though virtual tomatoes come my way--I've lost my love for MG. I enjoy her acting, but her memoir was a bit much for me.

I'm afraid I share your opinion, Cheryl... No Blue (yes...I'm also waiting for some virtual tomatoes coming my way! batEyes )

Vanesa.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Gin wrote:
Cheryl...I'm am feeling the same way. THAT is sad to me because I have loved her my whole life. I want to believe she will be okay, but I feel her choices are starting to affect her whole life. I just hold on to what she did for Laura's legacy and hope she learns the things that Laura wanted us all to know most.

I agree.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( ChristinaKeeper2 Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 pm

No tomatoes from me, Cheryl. I honestly wish I'd never read that book, and stayed in my own delusional bubble about her. Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 488555

But, that said, what a lot of us can't seem to get past regarding her, Bruce did. For 16 years and longer Bruce loved her for her and looked past her mistakes and issues of her life before him. I just hope that they've sought counseling before calling it quits. I think married couples owe it to their kids to at least do that. I really feel badly for both of them, and all of their kids. I'd like to believe they're trying to repair this, but judging from the source (National Enquirer, ahem), I'm thinking it's a long shot. Especially considering Cheryl said Melissa twittered so recently that they are splitting.
Back to top Go down
wilderfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
wilderfan

Number of posts : 41
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

pat1964 wrote:
It is sad. I pray they work things out.
Here, Here.

"But I knew that someday I would become Laura Ingalls Wilder." ~ Laura Ingalls - Back to School Part II
Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 41590_339995506848_4616451_q Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Laura_prairie Melissa & Bruce splitting :( 41787_8720602332_60578_q
Back to top Go down
Blue Willow
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Blue Willow

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

It's always sad when couples grow apart. It must be a very difficult time for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24
Mood : Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:44 am

I won't trow virtual tomatoes at anyone. But my option on this is a bit different.

First I am seriously sad for both of them. But it isn't the first hard time they go through, so maybe they are able to work through.

Actually reading Melissas book didn't disapoint me. In fact I am glad to know that Melissa isn't Laura and never will be. It is so easy to look at a actor and confuse the actor with his/her role. Melissa came out of a highly disfunctional family and thats why its logical that she has a lot of burden on her. It is also logical that she did a couple mistakes out of it. She wasn't really loved by her mother. If she would habe been then her mother would be interested in her real emotions and she would habe let her be herself, instead of telling her she is a perfect little doll and never makes mistakes. It doesn't make her a bad person. It also doesn't make me lose respect for her. In fact I gained more respect for her then ever. Playing Laura was nice and she did it well, but it wasn't that big of a challange. Getting her life back together, fighting against alcoholism and being a mother is much more of a challange. For that she deserves my respect.

Therfore I really hope that Bruce and her will make this work.
Back to top Go down
CoriSCapnSkip
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 am

As with everyone, this makes me sad and it seems that a couple who had worked through so much together has something too good to give up. What is the status on the situation now, if known? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 am

I wish they'd stop using that picture of Melissa. There are so many other pics out there that show her true beauty, and are recent. This particular pic just isn't that great. Having said that, it's really too bad that they couldn't work through their differences. I thought their marriage would last.

Melissa & Bruce splitting :( TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   Melissa & Bruce splitting :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa & Bruce splitting :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next