Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you thinking right now?

Go down 
+28
Robinsgirl
david
Misti
ashkate11871
Kristina
EllieJane
carolineingalls
Teresa
Farmer Girl
Trixie
Alice
emilyanneoftheprairie
RoseRed
HarrisonCrosby4387
Samantha
Gin
Lily
LM
bethandmanly
JW
Savannah
Rob
Melissa
Carol
pamh36
Debbie
Rhonda
flatbroke
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 8:11 am

I'am thinking how i should really clean my room lol
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 8:29 am

I hate my car!!!banghead I just had it at the garage for 2 days, got it back....... and it is still doing the same thing!! (It stalls while driving, I was on a busy road this morning and it stalled with no place to get off the road!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 8:50 am

Don't you wish a mechanic from the garage was in the car with you Debbie? Huh?

I am thinking that I need a whole lot more sleep if I am going to function today..............No

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Rhonda10What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 am

Yes, Rhonda I do!! The problem started last Friday, so I got my husband to take it on a test drive and wouldn't you know it, it acted perfectly for him!

I am thinking at this moment, I am afraid to go back to work, with the car acting like it is..:sad5:
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:55 am

I am thinking that I am nervous about going for jury duty in May.

It'll be fine, right???

I am mostly worried about finding someone to get the kids off to school in the morning.

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 12:17 pm

I've never been to jury duty ,I hope it goes alright for you!

I'am thinking about my friend & hoping she is ok.(she was upset this morning)
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 12:46 pm

(I hope your friend is okay, too, Krissy)
I'm thinking that I'm really glad that I was able to buy my Dino "Peace in the Midst of the Storm" piano book when it was first published. I looked on ebay for a copy for a friend, and found out that it can go as high as $100, because it's out of print and rare. RATS
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:27 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I am thinking that I am nervous about going for jury duty in May. It'll be fine, right???

It's a snap, Pam. I've done it half a dozen times. Once you get a feel for how things work, it's kind of fun. Plus if you're in a bad mood you can convict someone and it'll make you feel a lot better. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 pm

I hope that if I ever have to go to court, that Rob is not on the Jury Duty :unsure: lol

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Thanks,

Mybe you could get out of going to Jury Duty?

I'am thinking of going to bed soon
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:56 pm

Rob wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
I am thinking that I am nervous about going for jury duty in May. It'll be fine, right???

It's a snap, Pam. I've done it half a dozen times. Once you get a feel for how things work, it's kind of fun. Plus if you're in a bad mood you can convict someone and it'll make you feel a lot better. Thumbsup

Let me guess..........you don't get chosen for duty very often, do you..... :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 am

I am thinking that... I soon have to start packing.. We are going away until tomorrow night..

I am also thinking that... I hope my cats will be ok by themselves for that long..
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:19 am

I can't wait for 12pm... I'm working 1/2 day today. Weeee!

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 12:23 pm

I'm Thinking what i should have for Lunch

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Jacobk10What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm

Rob wrote:

Well, when you put it that way, it doesn't sound so bad! Laughing

I am thinking that I wish my daughter was feeling better. She has tosilitis. Sick2

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 1:13 pm

*sigh* I need to get offline and get back to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 1:58 pm

I hope she gets better!

i'am thinking about dinner!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 6:17 pm

How's Kelsey doing this evening, Pam? I hope she's feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 7:41 pm

I'm thinking I need to get off of this computer and start dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm

Savannah wrote:
Let me guess..........you don't get chosen for duty very often, do you..... :Hahaha:

grinsmiley Savannah!

Actually, I get called fairly regularly every few years. My last time was in early 2004, for cases involving assault and child molestation.

The first time I was called for jury duty, I got kicked off for being too well-dressed. At least that's what I think happened. I had worn what I thought was proper attire for the occasion - nice slacks, a white shirt and a sportcoat. When I got to the courthouse and saw my fellow jurors, I realized that I was seriously overdressed. There were men in cutoffs, t-shirts and baseball caps, and women in short shorts and tube tops. Oops!

So I got seated on the jury. Both the defense attorney and the prosecutor are allowed to have jurors dismissed. (Rhonda, are they each allowed two juror removals? Or does it differ from state to state?) And sure enough, the defense lawyer took one look at me and said, "We'd like to remove juror #6." Boom, I was history.

I never found out why, but the defendant, an accused shoplifter, was a scruffy-looking long-haired guy. So I'm guessing when he saw me he probably nudged his lawyer and said, "Look, I don't want my fate in the hands of Ralph Lauren up there." Cool

That's the only time I was ever removed from a jury. I've reported for jury duty a few times and not even been called to "come on down!". Maybe that's what'll happen to you, Pam. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:14 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:

The first time I was called for jury duty, I got kicked off for being too well-dressed. At least that's what I think happened. I had worn what I thought was proper attire for the occasion - nice slacks, a white shirt and a sportcoat. When I got to the courthouse and saw my fellow jurors, I realized that I was seriously overdressed. There were men in cutoffs, t-shirts and baseball caps, and women in short shorts and tube tops. Oops!

Pam, when you go in, maybe you should wear a power suit, and carry a brief case. You don't have to have anything important in it - just look strong-willed, and ornery. grinsmiley

Rob, it sounds like you're getting to be a regular in the juror's box. Pretty soon you'll be on a first-name-basis with the judges! Huh? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 pm

I need to go to bed.Huh?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 8:54 am

Rob wrote:

So I got seated on the jury. Both the defense attorney and the prosecutor are allowed to have jurors dismissed. (Rhonda, are they each allowed two juror removals? Or does it differ from state to state?) And sure enough, the defense lawyer took one look at me and said, "We'd like to remove juror #6." Boom, I was history.

I never found out why, but the defendant, an accused shoplifter, was a scruffy-looking long-haired guy. So I'm guessing when he saw me he probably nudged his lawyer and said, "Look, I don't want my fate in the hands of Ralph Lauren up there." Cool

That's the only time I was ever removed from a jury. I've reported for jury duty a few times and not even been called to "come on down!". Maybe that's what'll happen to you, Pam. Thumbsup

I am not sure how many they can remove, but because they are 'supposed' to be "tried by a jury of their peers", they took one look at you and figured you didn't hang out much with that guy! :haha:

What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Rhonda10What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 9:00 am

I'am thinking about a whole lot of stuff!! Mostly about my friend i meet on the anne 3 Forum,Shes is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry sick..I hope she gets better!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 10:27 am

Savannah wrote:
How's Kelsey doing this evening, Pam? I hope she's feeling a little better.

I just saw this Savannah! She is doing much better, back to herself now. By the next day, she was about herself again. Thanks for asking!

Rob wrote:
That's the only time I was ever removed from a jury. I've reported for jury duty a few times and not even been called to "come on down!". Maybe that's what'll happen to you, Pam.

I can only hope Rob! *LOL* That's funny that people showed up dressed so casual. It says right on my summons that jurors have to wear appropriate attire; no t-shirts, jeans, shorts, etc. Maybe if I do the opposite and show up in shorts and a tube top, they'll throw me off. OhMy Not that I ever could do that though!

Anyhow, what I'm thinking is that I'm glad my kids have 11 days off for their spring break and we all get to sleep in. Though in a few days I'll probably be thinking, when are they going back to school!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking right now?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next