Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game of Tag

Go down 
+22
Prairie Wind
david
Alice
Farmer Girl
pamh36
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
emilyanneoftheprairie
RoseRed
edwina
Lily
Rob
LM
flatbroke
LIWnut
Savannah
Debbie
Misti
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
Carol
JW
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Xmassm4

Game of Tag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 3:06 pm

MISTI lol ROTFL

Game of Tag - Page 2 Jacobk10Game of Tag - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:22 pm

Misti was down at the creek, panning for that gold nugget seen in the pile of "fools gold" that Laura and Jonah dumped back in the stream. She just about had it, too, when Rhonda came along. I don't know how she rolled up her pants, and snuck through the river to tag me without me noticing.

Misti dries off and goes around the corner where Christina is hiding behind her tree with a mouth full of candy canes and empty celophane wrappers all around her.

TAG, CHRISTINA!!!!! YOUR IT!!!!!!!!

Game of Tag - Page 2 HummerGame of Tag - Page 2 MistiKeeperGame of Tag - Page 2 Bookclub5Game of Tag - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:26 pm

Misti! You got me!

Christina creeps around the other side of the tree, promising to come back and clean up the candy wrapped later. She spies Jacob a few feet away from her. He had been trying to get Misti's attention to tell her she was it and didn't notice Christina sneaking up behind him!

TAG, Jacob, you're it!! :)

Game of Tag - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Game of Tag - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:59 pm

I was Just on my too the out house but i guess it gonna have to wait lol

I See Carol at the sweet heart tree seeing if any body carve a heart with her name on it lol

TAG CAROL YOUR IT

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Game of Tag - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 1:56 pm

ROTFL I think Carol is "IT" on the other board, too!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 2:22 pm

That's no fair, I can't even get IN on the other board! ROTFL

Well... Carol sees that Savannah is busy unwrapping a candy she just bought at the Mercantile. Carol sneaks up on her and tags her while she yells

"YOU'RE IT!"

Savannah got so frightened, she threw her hands up in the air along with her candy

:haha:

Game of Tag - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 7:17 pm

*Savannah happened to be unwrapping a dark chocolate truffle. . . . Not being one to waste, Savannah dives for the truffle, catching it in her mouth just before it can hit the ground...........*

"Oh Rhonda........would you like a truffle?" *Savannah wears her most angelic expression, and after Rhonda reaches for the truffle.........
TAG, You're it Rhonda!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 5:28 pm

What a way to lure someone in so you can tag them Savannah!!! You are most definitely a sneaky one........

***Well, let's see, we have a food fight going on over there in the other thread, food all over the place and Jacob said he was going to hide in the closet and eat donuts.*** he he he, you shouldn't have given your hiding place away Jacob.....cuz.............. ROTFL

TAG!!! YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!
Frying pan

Game of Tag - Page 2 Rhonda10Game of Tag - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 12:14 pm

Oh dear the Donuts were very good while it lasted i see Debbie feeding her black cat and i sneak up and Tag You're it Debbie

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 8:56 pm

bump

Game of Tag - Page 2 HummerGame of Tag - Page 2 MistiKeeperGame of Tag - Page 2 Bookclub5Game of Tag - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Thanks, Misti for reminding me! Just for that..... Tag, Misti you're it!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Misti jumps as Debbie tags her, startling her as she came in the door, bumped the topic and was headed back out the door. Looking around, she sees Christina trying to act inconspicuous but that doesn't fool Misti.

Tag, Christina!!! You are it!!!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 2:55 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 12:39 pm

Christina spies Savannah still eating chocolate truffles. "Hi, Savannah, may I have one?" she askes. As Savannah hands one to her, Christina reaches out and tags her.

Hehehe...Tag, SAVANNAH! You're it! :)

Game of Tag - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Game of Tag - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 1:10 pm

Sneaky, sneaky, sneeeeeeeeeeeeeaky! (Just let me pop one more truffle, then I'll tag someone........Laughing )

*Savannah notices that Marilyn is engrossed in reading a lovely book............I'd hate to interrupt her enjoyment . . . BUT - I can't let her miss out on THIS kind of fun! :haha: Tag, MARILYN!!! You're IT!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 4:00 pm

Wow, she tagged me and stole my book. Hope you enjoy it buddy!
Carol is sitting in the corner eating chocolates and not sharing. TAG Carol, you're it and can I please have a chocolate? LOL

Game of Tag - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Game of Tag - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Game of Tag - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:56 am

Carol must have washed away with all that rain out in California......she sent it my way now.................... ROTFL

Game of Tag - Page 2 Rhonda10Game of Tag - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 7:29 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 pm

Bump! Carol, where are you??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 6:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Oh my word! :shy: lol

Carol looks around to see who she should tag. She sees that Misti and Rhonda are in the middle of an intense game of Jenga. It is Misti's turn and she is carefully and slowly pushing out a block to place on top. I come up behind her... YOU'RE IT MISTI!!!!!

Whaaaaa!!! Misti shakes from being scared and instead of pushing just one block, she has just pushed all the jenga blocks down to the floor. :haha:

Game of Tag - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Tag   Game of Tag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Tag
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next