Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House On the Prairie Podcast?

Go down 
+6
jes9
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Rob
Joe
LHOTPraireGirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LHOTPraireGirl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHOTPraireGirl

Number of posts : 14

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Empty
PostSubject: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I was thinking to myself quite some time ago that it would be neat if there was a Little House on the Prairie Podcast.

A podcast is like a radio show program but its on the internet. The only ones I've listened to are MuggleCast and Hogwarts Radio - both Harry Potter podcasts. So it got me to thinking what would it be like if there was a podcast pertaining not only to the Little House on the Prairie television show but the books as well as Laura Ingalls Wilder herself.

Plus there could be discussions about certain episodes, characters, and basically anything and everything that has to do with the Laura Ingalls Wilder legacy as well as the Little House on the Prairie tv show.

What do you guys think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Why the heck not? I know a guy that does a podcast. Want me to ask him how he does it?

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm

LHOTPraireGirl wrote:
What do you guys think? Little House On the Prairie Podcast? 811339

Excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Podcasts are neat. If you use something like Blogtalkradio, you just call a phone number and are connected to them. The tough thing is in gaining an audience and making sure you have the kind of personality that's good for a show. I've listened to and participated in several of these. There is nothing worse than being interviewed by a person who can't keep the conversation going.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Good idea!I'm not bright when speaking about technical Internet things, but it sounds just great. If I could help in the project, just tell me how to do it. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Great idea! I'd listen. I don't really know what all is involved in producing a podcast, but if it's nothing more complicated than plugging in a microphone, recording some MP3s, and uploading them to some server, I might be able to contribute. My area of expertise is the TV show.

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

There is a LHOP podcast, done by Sarah Uthoff. Here is a link for you to hear her podcasts. I met Sarah last July at Laurapalooza and have followed her on Facebook as she has been involved in many Laura related events. Her blog is at trundlebedtales.com

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? MarilynKeeper Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Here is a link to the list of past podcasts in the archives.
http://trundlebedtales.wordpress.com/blog-talk-radio/

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? MarilynKeeper Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 pm

LIWnut wrote:

Many thanks! You are a dear! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LHOTPraireGirl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHOTPraireGirl

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Joe wrote:
Why the heck not? I know a guy that does a podcast. Want me to ask him how he does it?

If you like. I wasn't sure when I posted this what kind of responses I would get but I'm glad that I did. Smile

Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

Miss nut, I've bookmarked the link. Thank you!!

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 pm

LIWnut wrote:

Cool! Listening to it now... Thumbsup

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes I think it would be fun. Who knows I might learn something new!

Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 pm

I listened to one last nite and learned the pronounciation of Al MON zo is incorrect. Laura herself said it was Al MAN zo.
Learn something new every day.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Joe wrote:
I listened to one last nite and learned the pronounciation of Al MON zo is incorrect. Laura herself said it was Al MAN zo.
Learn something new every day.

Yes, Joe. I've heard Laura herself saying Al MAN zo in an old tape in which I have her voice recorded. She was being braodcasted in a radio emission.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 am

Glad that you are enjoying the podcasts. Sorry I didn't inform you of them sooner. My bad!

Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 pm

I actually called in on todays episode. I'm really liking this podcast, I'm hope it continues. Here is the link to the archived shows.........

http://m.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=trundlebedtales&pt=12

Back to top Go down
littlehousepodcast
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am

Here is the site for my podcast about little house the tv show: littlehousepodcast. podbean. com
I´m just starting out so there will be plenty more to come:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House On the Prairie Podcast?   Little House On the Prairie Podcast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House On the Prairie Podcast?
Page 1 of 1