Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello all.....Gin here!

Go down 
+10
carolineingalls
LIWnut
Savannah
ChristinaAL
Lily
Carol
Debbie
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Gin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Love-s10

hello all.....Gin here! Empty
PostSubject: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 3:43 pm

Had some problems getting on over here, but thanks to some good help I made it. ( Had to wait til the river had frozen over REAL good!)
Good to see alot of familier names....cant wait to chat with you all.
For all of you I dont know....I'm way down here in Tx. Fifteen yr child care provider and working toward a photography business. I'm married (16yrs) and have two boys (14 and 10) .
I first discovered Little House by watching the show and soon ran across the book LHOTP in a book fair. I thought how odd it seemed that Pa in the book had a beard...and Michael Landon didnt. LOL
I was hooked though as soon I began reading. I've always had these books on my shelves. I was a "CLOSET" fan for years because no one I knew liked LH like I did. But now I turn that theme music up when I need a LH fix. I tell everyone to go do their own thing if they cant sit and watch it with pride.
See you all around...........Smiles....Gin Wave
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Hey Gin,

Glad you made it over here. Have fun looking around.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 3:48 pm

:woohooo: WELCOME GIN!!!! It's about time you got over here!!! We needed more nuts from the tree to fall on this side of the prairie.....oops, just kidding.....GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! Bliss

hello all.....Gin here! Rhonda10hello all.....Gin here! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 4:04 pm

Welcome Gin!:thankyou:

I'm glad you made it over here.happy1
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Welcome, Gin!! Glad you found us!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:37 am

Welcome Gin. Looking foward to getting to know you more. :tapdance:

hello all.....Gin here! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
hello all.....Gin here! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Hiya Gin Wave Glad to see you here too!!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Glad you found us! Welcome back :)

hello all.....Gin here! ChristinaKeeper2 hello all.....Gin here! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
hello all.....Gin here! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:42 pm

Hi Gin! Welcome to the board! Wave
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:10 am

Hi Gin. I am so glad that you finally made it to this side of the prairie. We have a lot of fun over here.

hello all.....Gin here! MarilynKeeper hello all.....Gin here! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi Gin. Welcome to the prairie........again! Wave

hello all.....Gin here! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 8:59 pm

Thanks everyone! Cant wait to get to know you all better. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 9:52 am

HI Gin... I'm here now too. It's kinda fun starting all over itsn't it. I love introducing myself as a newbie. Glad to see you figured out the bugs we wouldn't want to have any fun without you. Welcome Wave

Lorrie

hello all.....Gin here! Dd4
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Lorrie! Where on earth did you get that picture of Dean? I fainted, sat up, and fainted again! I'm feeling ....very.....light....headed....again......ahhhhh.......@*@*!

hello all.....Gin here! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 2:03 pm

Gin, you need to join the Divas!!

hello all.....Gin here! MarilynKeeper hello all.....Gin here! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 12:38 pm

Wow Gin...heehee..

I wonder what the 8x10 version would create. Yeah I love the photo myself I just wish a few more buttons were undone!! Woops...heehee thats the Diva in my sorry! grinsmiley

Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Ya, guess I should join up with all you crazy love sick diva's. I remember watching LH and my mom caught me with my face up close to the TV. (I was about 9) She asked me what I was doing. I said " Looking at Almonzo's BIG BLUE EYES!" SHe just grinned, and said " You like blue eyed boys huh?" I gave her one of those DONT MAKE FUN OF ME LOOKS! and said "No, just Almonzo's."
Been a little Diva a LONG time! LOL

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Party010

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 3:46 pm

Saw the thread title and thought it was an invitation to bring a bottle of vermouth to make martinis. lol

Welcome Gin!
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 4:49 pm

Gin you would be welcome anytime. Send me an email if you would like the Diva web address. Cheryl trusted me to make me a mod over there can you believe it? I have been stirring things up ever since. You would definitely fit in, but it can get crazy at times. I'll send you an email tonight when I get home from work (that is if I don't forget).

:woohooo: Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 1:34 pm

Larry good to hear from you! Sorry to disappoint you with the Gin stuff! I'm always telling Rhonda when we chat " you need your one shot of Gin!" That's about all anyone can take of me!
Glad your back....I'm one of many that has missed you!
Lorrie....got your email. Thanks for the invite. I just might be lured over. I've been swooning over Dean for yrs....shhhhh!
YOUR A MOD! Oh, no! Well, I won't get bored then. And dont worry I can keep good secrets........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 1:57 pm

welcome gin
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Gin!

Rhonda wrote:
:woohooo: WELCOME GIN!!!! It's about time you got over here!!! We needed more nuts from the tree to fall on this side of the prairie.....oops, just kidding.....GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! Bliss

Rhonda I really love that little bliss smilie :CoolSign:

hello all.....Gin here! KEEPERBRENDAhello all.....Gin here! 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 pm

brenda_m wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

Thanks Brenda......he is actually in the smilies next to this window....you click on Expressive in the drag down.........Bliss

hello all.....Gin here! Rhonda10hello all.....Gin here! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Rhonda wrote:
brenda_m wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

Thanks Brenda......he is actually in the smilies next to this window....you click on Expressive in the drag down.........Bliss

Thanks found him! Bliss

hello all.....Gin here! KEEPERBRENDAhello all.....Gin here! 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : hello all.....Gin here! Party010

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 1:52 am

Hello, Gin. Wave

I'm not one of the original gang, but I'm making myself a place among the crowd. I think I've been around for about three months or so. It could be longer. As you'll see, I talk a lot, so it's probably that I just babbled so much that I can't remember when I got here. Yeah, that's quite possible. :shy:

I hope you've settled in nicely with your old friends, and maybe we'll get to know each other better too.

Take care.

hello all.....Gin here! LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all.....Gin here!   hello all.....Gin here! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello all.....Gin here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: AARON'S CORNER :: Introductions, Departures & Returns-
Jump to: