Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matthew in 'Split The Difference'

Go down 
+2
HarrisonCrosby4387
LHDaisy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

Matthew in 'Split The Difference' Empty
PostSubject: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 2:21 pm

Last year, Matthew was in a comic sitcom called 'Split The Difference'. For more info about this you can visit their website:

http://web.mac.com/joen13/iWeb/Split%20the%20Difference/Welcome.html

The pilot was shown at the New York Festival in 2006. I taped the parts with Matthew and uploaded them at youtube. It's a really funny piece and Matt is GREAT!

Enjoy watching, hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gly8TXd_Ndw

Thanks to Beckie who found this great footage! Cheer
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Matthew in 'Split The Difference' Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 7:47 pm

I already posted about this on here Daisy, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 12:28 am

Thanks Daisy, for uploading Matt's parts! I hadn't gotten a chance to get through the entire episode b/c it seemed like I'd get partway through it and the phone would ring or I'd have something else to do LOL, but it was great seeing him! Thumbsup Was it all scripted? B/c if it wasn't, that one lady was really nasty! LOL. I love Matt's answer, though, when she didn't believe he'd been on LH - "I was the orphan, the one who stole Doc Baker's morphine and burned down the blind school". ROTFL

Matthew in 'Split The Difference' ChristinaKeeper2 Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:11 am

Hahaha yes Christina, that part was so funny, the way he explained his character, LOL! I also like the part where Matt and the other guy talked about 'getting a tv series, maybe later today even' hahaha! ROTFL

I think it was all scripted grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 7:34 pm

No doubt it was scripted. That would be a real fun show though if he and Steve had their own comedy, lol. Of course I'd want to be cast as Matt's love interest, lol. Wink

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 10:30 pm

I would love to see Matt in any series. I wonder if he's going to be in anything else? It seems there have been a lot of projects for him lately, even if they are smaller roles.

Matthew in 'Split The Difference' ChristinaKeeper2 Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Yeah, that's a really good question.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 8:35 am

We'll have to keep a close watch Wink
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 7:50 pm

Thanks for the links and I watched the youtube thing :D And I`d love to see him in a series too!

Matthew in 'Split The Difference' KEEPERBRENDAMatthew in 'Split The Difference' 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Matthew in 'Split The Difference' Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 2:25 pm

That is awesome, Daisy!! Thumbsup It's just so good to see him again, after all this time! That was a funny bit, and I love how deadpan he was. Too cute! Like all of you, I would love to see him act again! Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 am

I like it how you put it Amy, deadpan Wink
Back to top Go down
Juliane
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Juliane

Number of posts : 38
Mood : Matthew in 'Split The Difference' Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 am

again, very late.... Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 771460 But I love std, I find it very funny. Matt has a very cool mimic -> Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 29545 Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 339759... Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 222270 Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 85958 Matt would be a good comedian! Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 135245 * ...burned down the blind school* Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 222270

the complete pilot episode in a better version can be found on the homepage of Joe Narciso.

I'm not the signature, I'm just the cleaning lady.  Matthew in 'Split The Difference' 8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120327534732349/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew in 'Split The Difference'   Matthew in 'Split The Difference' Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew in 'Split The Difference'
Page 1 of 1