Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keep the ball rolling ...

Go down 
+4
Debbie
rana
Rhonda
Carol
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Keep the ball rolling ... Happy010

Keep the ball rolling ... Empty
PostSubject: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 1:59 pm

I got this from another site and seemed pretty neat. :)
The object of the game is to narrate where the ball gets stuck. The next person describes how it gets out and where it goes next. See just how far this simple ball can travel!

For the purposes of your post, you can assume the ball is of any type, but don't post a description. What gets golfed on one turn could be thrown like a shotput in the next.

Example

Player A: The ball bounces off the floor and into the kitchen sink.
Player B: The sink explodes, shooting the ball out the open window and coming to a stop in the flower bed outside.

=============

Okay I'll start Cheer

A boll rolls off the stairs of this apartment and stops at the sidewalk.

Keep the ball rolling ... Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 2:42 pm

A big gust of wind blows the ball down the street.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Keep the ball rolling ... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 3:38 pm

The ball continues to roll until it falls into the drain gutter alongside the curb. bawling

Keep the ball rolling ... Rhonda10Keep the ball rolling ... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 4:41 pm

A man on the street noticed the ball fall on the drain. He gets on his knees and sees the ball, puts his hand in the drain and reaches for the ball. He grabs it and cleans it and puts it in his sweater pocket

Back to top Go down
rana
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
rana

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 4:51 pm

When the man comes home and changes his clothes, the ball falls out from the pocket and rolls on the floor into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 4:58 pm

The cat sleeping in the livingroom is startled by the ball and swats it across the floor into the kitchen........... Huh?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 6:34 pm

Susie walked in the kitchen and trips on the darn ball. She yells out for someone to help. When no one comes, she picks up the ball and throws it at the cat, knocking her out.
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Keep the ball rolling ... Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 7:02 pm

While rushing her now injured cat to the vet, she picks up the ball and throws it as hard as she can out the window, upset about the impending vet bill..
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 7:38 pm

Misti is hit on the head by the flying ball and as it hits the ground and rolls, she trips on the ball and in frustration, kicks it so that it rolls down the street...

Keep the ball rolling ... HummerKeep the ball rolling ... MistiKeeperKeep the ball rolling ... Bookclub5Keep the ball rolling ... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Little Billy finds the ball in the alley. So he descides to bring it home and show his mom what he found.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 9:08 pm

His mom tells him not to pick up toys he finds outside b/c you don't where they've been. She tosses it outside the backdoor.

Keep the ball rolling ... ChristinaKeeper2 Keep the ball rolling ... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Keep the ball rolling ... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 6:19 am

The ball lands on the trampoline in the backyard, and bounces onto the neighbors deck. It rolls briskly across the deck, and thuds into a now annoyed Pit Bull Terrier. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 7:30 am

The (beautiful) Pit Bull Terrier, grabs the ball up in his mouth ready to chomp it in two, but the ball 'boings' straight from his mouth and flies over the fence, leaving the dog in shock!
No

We used to have a Pit Bull when we were growing up...her name was Punkin and she was so much fun and had SO much personality......I miss her!
bawling

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 12:00 pm

The ball lands in the neighbor's back yard. A man who is about to mow the lawn notices the ball, picks it up and throws it in his patio.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 12:10 pm

The balls rolls back into the yard. A big gust of wind blows it inside a near by swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 3:32 pm

The wind blows the ball across the pool into the shallow end to the steps. A teenager picks it up and, deciding to practice her volleyball serve, serves it and it goes way up into the air and bounces across the top of a car...

Keep the ball rolling ... HummerKeep the ball rolling ... MistiKeeperKeep the ball rolling ... Bookclub5Keep the ball rolling ... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Keep the ball rolling ... Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 3:34 pm

The sunroof on the car was open and the ball landed on the passenger seat..
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 3:40 pm

When the people climbed into their car, the passenger saw the ball and gave it a toss, it landed in a nearby trash can that was by the curb for pick up.
Keep the ball rolling ... 12_5_5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 6:35 pm

The trash man came and picked up the trash. While dumping the trash can, he sees the ball. He thinks to himself......my little Billy would like this ball.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 10:51 am

The ball was left in the trash mans clothes and went through the washing machine, round and round and round........... No

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Realizing the ball had been washed. The man takes it outside to dry off. As he opens up the back door, a gust of wind blows it down the street. :tumbleweed:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2006 9:53 am

The ball rolls into a park where some boys are playing street hockey. Not needing the extra ball in the game, the goalie smacks it as hard as he can, sending it into the air.............
Keep the ball rolling ... 516

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 2:26 pm

It flys into a passing car. The driver stops and throws it back out.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 8:34 am

The ball bounces across the street and rolls into a fenced in yard full of playfull puppies. Cool

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 6:43 pm

The puppies chase the ball around and around, until it lands at the feet of their master who is sitting on the front porch...

Keep the ball rolling ... ChristinaKeeper2 Keep the ball rolling ... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the ball rolling ...   Keep the ball rolling ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next