Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am going to be an extra in Batman!

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Amy
amyk
JW
Lori
Krissy
alexczarn
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 Bokmal10

extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going to be an extra in Batman!   extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 pm

That's so cool, Beckie. I didn't know, extras had be there for like 12 hours. I thought, they called you. Say be here before 5pm for the extra. Cause, I always wanted do an extra in a movie. (with my favorite actors of course.) But, I couldn't handle doing 12 hours with my bad back & bad hip. Will make my pain worse. What do you do, while waiting your turn for a scene?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 Happy011

extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am going to be an extra in Batman!   extra - I am going to be an extra in Batman! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm

You pretty much just sit or stand there in between takes. You can watch the crew and actors do different things. Movie making is really cool!

I am on the right hand side of the field in the stands. Not at the very top, but about midway up. Good luck finding me in that crowd, lol. I don't know if they zoomed in on us, the cameras were pretty far away. They focused more in the crowd on the side caddy corner to us.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

I am going to be an extra in Batman!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2