Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Black Jake

Go down 
+10
jessicamarie
Shell
ChristineLovesLHOTP
alexczarn
Ruth
Harrietfan
Krissy
david
bethandmanly
Honeybee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : The Legend of Black Jake - Page 2 Bokmal10

The Legend of Black Jake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Black Jake   The Legend of Black Jake - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2022 12:49 pm

This episode, like the one "The Older Brothers" from season 9, didn't quite make sense because the plot seemed so out of character for LHOTP. But it was still amusing to watch, especially how more and more people kept getting pulled into the kidnapper's games and even Reverend Alden wound up getting involved in the bank robbery. It was also weird to see Willie and Nancy trying to work together, when usually Willie avoided her at all costs because she was such a brat. I'm glad Nels plot to work with the kidnappers was never discovered by the others, because that would have really ruined the episode. I liked the ending, when Nels returned home before Harriet and cheerfully agreed to go fishing with Willie and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened!
Back to top Go down

The Legend of Black Jake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2