Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls

Go down 
+8
bethandmanly
Prairie Dweller
Rhonda
Ruth
alexczarn
Harrietfan
Krissy
Savannah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Happy010

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Empty
PostSubject: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

It's Friday, and after a rather hectic week last week, I'm back to being able to post Spotlights! I missed having one last week! This week we're getting to know one of our newer members - Annie K Ingalls. Glad to have you with us, Annie, and I hope we see you around the board more often! And now it's time for:

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Spotli18Getting to Know Annie K Ingalls!In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Spotli19

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Annie11

How did you get interested in LHOTP? I got interested in Little House when i was real little and my Mom brought home a video of A Harvest of Friends. I was hooked from then on although I didn't get to watch many of the eps other than Christmas on Plumb Creek for a long time after AHOF.

Which came first for you: the books or the TV series? The TV series came first; I remember watching the above episode and then my Dad pulled out Little House in the Big Woods and he read it to me.

If you’ve read any of the books, which one do you like best? Oh, that's a tough question; I'd have to say Little House on the Prairie.

How often do you watch the TV series? Every day since we now have the complete set on DVD!

Have you watched other productions of LH? If so, did you like them? Yes, I have been watching the newer one that was on tv not that long ago and it's pretty good; I like the original better though.

Did you get to see the LHOTP musical with Melissa Gilbert? Nope.

Do you have a favorite character? Charles Ingalls is my favorite all the way. :)

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Mlando11

Do you believe that the moral lessons that Little House taught helped to make you a better person? I don't know, but they inspire me to be a better person.

Is there an episode that stands out in your mind as a favorite? I have two: A Harvest of Friends and The Hunters

Do any of the episodes move you to tears? If so, why? Good question; probably The Lord is My Shepherd, when Charles has given up hope of ever finding Laura again and then he sees the cross floating in the water.

Who do you most relate to? Probably Laura since I can be a hot-head at times and I always have been a tomboy, wanting to go fishing and playing cowboys and Indians.

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Laura10

Where were you born? Clark County, Ky.

How many states/places have you lived in? Only one and I have lived in the same house all my life.

How many people are in your family? Four including Mom and Dad, that is unless you want extended family....

Have you ever been married? / Are you married? Nope, although I would love to be, especially if he has Charles's morals.

Do you have children? Nope.

Do any others in your family share your affection for Little House on the Prairie and Laura Ingalls Wilder’s work? All of them, except one.

Have you met any of the cast members? Nope.

Do you own anything Little House related? Other than the books and DVDs, no. I used to have the paperdolls and have no clue where they ended up going.

Have you met any of the board members? Not face to face, but I have a couple of friends who joined up that I know from a Bonanza forum and we all love Little House.

How long have you been a member on the LH board? I just joined May 31st 2011!

What are some things that you enjoy doing to relax? Reading, writing, and listening to Celtic or 70s music.

What season do you like best? Spring, summer, autumn or winter? Autumn

What season were you born in? Winter

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving: less mess, and great food.

What has been your biggest challenge? Becoming bolder in asking questions, whether they are crazy or not.

What are some of your best memories? Family Christmases in NY when all the extended family crowded into one living room!

How did you find this board? A friend who also loves LHOP introduced me to it. Thank you, Rider!

What is one of the things you like best about our LH board? I love your threads about the different episodes and seasons.

Were you shy or outgoing as a child? Outgoing, although I gradually grew to be really shy once I was ten.

What did you want to be when you were growing up, and did that pan out? Nope! I wanted to be a gymnast, but that didn't happen.

What was your first pet? A gerbil named Peg-Leg Pete (he had three legs).

Did you go to your prom? If so, what was the theme & style of the time? Nope, I was home schooled and didn't have a prom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for letting us get to know a little more about you, Annie!
In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls 205803
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Headac10

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Thumbsup great to meet you

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 pm

nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Well you got around to doing it! Smile

Good to have newer members! Nice reading about you. Wave

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Great to know you, Annie K. Ingalls!!!! greenS

Leaves In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Purple2

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Great to know more about you.... Thumbsup

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Rhonda10In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 am

Love the gerbil's name!

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Great to learn more about you, Annie. How nice that your dad read to you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 am

What an interesting interview, Annie! Visit us more often! Thumbsup

And I love gerbils... Smile

Vanesa.

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 am

Nice to get to know you, Annie!

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Sound good to know you better. I love that your Dad read LHOTP to you.

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 am

It's nice to meet you, Annie.

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls   In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Spotlight: Annie K Ingalls
Page 1 of 1