Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here

Go down 
+8
Kathleen Marie
Savannah
Rob
ChristinaAL
Misti
Rhonda
RoseRed
Carol
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Party010

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:53 pm

I've got a few -

1. People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I was in the mall bathroom two weeks ago, and while I washed my hands, a grown woman came out of the stall, checked her hair and left. Grosss!! OhMy

2. I hope it doesn't make any of you parents angry but...I can't stand to see a toddler with a pacifier/binky stuffed in his/face. Ugh! A few years ago while shopping, I saw a little boy who had to be at least three years old with one. I figured he was three by how well he spoke to his mother. He could have been two and big for his age, and just speaking very well for two, but still...
Even worse, I know of a woman who allows her four and five year old daughters to use them. OhMy When they're old enough to talk and go to school even, it's beyond time to throw those things away. My cousin didn't want anything to do with his at five months. He was fussy one day and I tried giving it to him, and he turned his head away each time I tried. From that day on he didn't want it.

3. People who keep their kids in diapers far, far too long. Sheesh! I know a girl who said her mom let her and her brother wear diapers until they were nearly four. She said her mom didn't want to rush them and figured they'd learn to use the potty in due time on their own. Egads! Sounds to me like this woman was lazy! Yeah, I know some kids are slower than others when it comes to potty training, but this is crazy. Especially if the child is mentally capable of understanding, which this girl said that she and her brother were considered very smart children. She's now a preschool teacher. I forgot what her brother does.

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 8:25 am

LM wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
People standing in the middle of the aisle having a conversation with someone else standing in the middle of the aisle, they both have shopping carts and the only thing you can do is turn around and go back the way you came and hope by the time you get to the other end of the aisle, they have finished yakking!!! Ranting

Oooh, that happened to me just last week! Aarrrgghh! And get this... both women looked me straight in the face (one looking over her shoulder) and kept talking. I finally said - "Excuse me, please! But I'd like to get!" The slooowly moved out of my way. Frying pan

I totally agree, Rhonda and LM! They act like they haven't seen each other in years and have a family reunion right on the spot. If you want to do that go to one or the other's home and visit or at least get off to the side so you aren't taking up the whole width of the isle!

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 HummerYour Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 MistiKeeperYour Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Bookclub5Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 8:27 am

cinlynn wrote:
another one I have and for any of you who have children especially teenagers it's when u get paid and get home after cashing or depositing your paycheck in the bank the first thing they ask for is money it's not hi mom or dad or how was your day. It's can I have 20 or 30 bucks. I think these kids these days have a built in radar when it comes to when their parents get paid. My 17 year old is the worse for wanting money all the time help

Yep, I think they literally think that money grows on trees. I'm like hey, we've got things to pay and they just don't comprehend. They think parents have an unlimited supply of money and on top of that, when you do take them somewhere or buy them something, they are ready for you to shell out more money! banghead

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 HummerYour Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 MistiKeeperYour Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Bookclub5Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:15 am

The thing about kids always wanting money reminds me of a scene on the Simpsons. Bart wanted $100 to buy a rare comic book, and he and his Mom had a conversation...

Marge: "Bart, when I was your age and I wanted extra money, I used to earn it by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood."
Bart: "Oh, Mom, I couldn't ask you to do that."
Laughing
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2007 2:29 am

Misti wrote:
LM wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
People standing in the middle of the aisle having a conversation with someone else standing in the middle of the aisle, they both have shopping carts and the only thing you can do is turn around and go back the way you came and hope by the time you get to the other end of the aisle, they have finished yakking!!! Ranting

Oooh, that happened to me just last week! Aarrrgghh! And get this... both women looked me straight in the face (one looking over her shoulder) and kept talking. I finally said - "Excuse me, please! But I'd like to get!" The slooowly moved out of my way. Frying pan

I totally agree, Rhonda and LM! They act like they haven't seen each other in years and have a family reunion right on the spot. If you want to do that go to one or the other's home and visit or at least get off to the side so you aren't taking up the whole width of the isle!

Oops. I meant that I said - "Excuse me, please! But I'd like to get by!" :shy:

Yes, I agree, Misti. These people could easily exchange phone numbers and call each other too. One day they'll be calling for a cleanup on an aisle because I will have poured veggie oil over someone's head for not moving out of my way. grinsmiley :haha:

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here   Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pet Peeves -- Vent here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: