Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Second chance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Second chance Headac10

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Second chance   Second chance EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Hester sues ex-husband comes to town and say's he's changed men.She believes him.Descides to re-marry him when his wife/children come to town Yikes

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Second chance Headac10

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second chance   Second chance EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 am

I know how hard it is to have a person you really cared about hurt you. It's really hard to forgive and forget let alone move one. I have much respect for when she started to forgive him for the past and give him another chance.It's sad that he kind of blew it.It did seem like he tired tho. MAybe not hard enough.

I think what i least get from this is. Sometimes to be able to move on.you need to let go of the past. Maybe you have to take a chance to see if that person has changed if they didn't least you know you tired.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Second chance Goodsi10

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second chance   Second chance EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am

I felt so bad for Hester Sue in this episode

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1063

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second chance   Second chance EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I thought Hester Sue had a lot of class in this episode.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7890
Mood : Second chance Bokmal10

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second chance   Second chance EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:27 pm

This was a sad episode, I felt bad for Hester Sue when she was shown that Sam really had not changed after all, right when she had decided to trust him again. I didn't like Sam, I didn't like that he kept insisting on being close to Hester Sue despite her insisting that he stay far away. She seemed to be showing what a kind, gentle person she was by opening up to trust him again, despite knowing what he had been like in the past. Though I wish she had not done that because right from the start I did not trust Sam. I wish there had been more episodes that focused on Hester Sue with her being a "central" part of the story instead of just being a side character as she too often was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second chance   Second chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Second chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Little House on the Prairie :: Episode Reviews :: SEASON 8-
Jump to: