Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum Features (update May 2007)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

New Forum Features (update May 2007) Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Features (update May 2007)   New Forum Features (update May 2007) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Hello everyone Type

Below is a list of new features available in the forum.

New Forum Features (update May 2007) PostContent_logo ** The signature limit has now been increased to 500 characters. This means that you can have longer quotes or more than one picture. As a reminder, please do not post big pictures in your signature area, nobody here has done so, so this is just a reminder. Thanks to everyone for cooperating with the forum rules.

New Forum Features (update May 2007) Calendar%20Icon%20copy ** In the Portal, you can now see the Calendar at the bottom of the page. Dates with events are in bold and you can click on those dates to see more information on the event.

New Forum Features (update May 2007) Collateral_basket ** Auto-pruning in basket: There is now a feature to move topics that are certain months old to an forum called a basket. I have not created this yet, but let me know if you guys think this is a good idea. For example, this would mean that topics that are 5 or 6 months old would automatically move to the basket forum.

New Forum Features (update May 2007) B_notify ** Follow-up of the new subjects in a forum: This feature allows you to receive an e-mail when a new subject is created in a forum. If you have a favorite forum that you like to post in, you will notice at the bottom right side, a button called 'start watching this forum'. By clicking on that, an e-mail will be sent to you if a person posts something new in that forum.

New Forum Features (update May 2007) Poll ** For anyone who likes to create polls, there is a now a 'Close Poll' button.

Those are the new feautures so far. I will keep you updated if we have more in the near future.

I would also like to congratulate everyone because we made it to the Top 25 list in the Entertainment category, which is where our Little House on the Prairie Forum is at. We are number #3. Applause

Click here to view

💃 Thanks again and happy foruming!
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : New Forum Features (update May 2007) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Features (update May 2007)   New Forum Features (update May 2007) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Thanks for everything, Shirley! That is so cool! happy1

New Forum Features (update May 2007) HummerNew Forum Features (update May 2007) MistiKeeperNew Forum Features (update May 2007) Bookclub5New Forum Features (update May 2007) Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : New Forum Features (update May 2007) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Features (update May 2007)   New Forum Features (update May 2007) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm

Wow, that's great! :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
New Forum Features (update May 2007) LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : New Forum Features (update May 2007) Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Features (update May 2007)   New Forum Features (update May 2007) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:38 pm

What a nice surprise Shirley! Thank you so much! I love all these new features.

Regarding the basket: Does it mean like an archive? Can we still retrieve the topics from the basket? and can we still reply to those topics if we need to?

Thanks again Shirley for making this forum so unique and enjoyable for all of us.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Features (update May 2007)   New Forum Features (update May 2007) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Features (update May 2007)
Page 1 of 1