Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog channel!!!!????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Dog channel!!!!???? Headac10

A Dog channel!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: A Dog channel!!!!????   A Dog channel!!!!???? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I Heard on Canada AM (Our morning news show) That they are coming out with a doggy channel for pet owners. Yup you read right for pets to watch.Like when the people go to work/out the dogs can watch T.V to keep them calm.Before this channel goes world wide they will do a test run or whatever.What you think of that?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : A Dog channel!!!!???? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: A Dog channel!!!!????   A Dog channel!!!!???? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:21 am

My dog rarely watches tv. she has heard a door bell ring, on tv. She will start barking. We'll tell her it's on tv. I don't know, how this calms dogs down. while watching tv?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Dog channel!!!!???? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Dog channel!!!!????   A Dog channel!!!!???? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 am

Either do i. I think it's beter just to leave music on for the pets.That's what we did

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog channel!!!!????   A Dog channel!!!!???? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog channel!!!!????
Page 1 of 1