Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter

Go down 
+4
Shell
Vanesa
Gin
Davetucson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm a huge Albert fan and just getting back to this forum -
Your story is great! I wish Look Back to Yesterday was more like this, including Albert's best friends!

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Such a beautiful story! I'm so glad I came back here and read it tonight. I never felt quite right about how the movie went - they really could have incorporated so much more of Albert and his friends and brought more closure like you did with your story. I know this is a few years old now but I hope you see this, thank you for sharing this story with us!! :)

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks so much Christina for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you found it to be worthwhile reading....I, like you, didn't like the ending of Look Back either. I thought Michael left out a lot that should have gone into the story...........

Really appreciate your kind comments!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:57 pm

I know I am reading this so many years later but what a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2