Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Go down 
+10
LM
Melissa
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Lily
Debbie
Savannah
pamh36
Carol
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG   OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 2:48 pm

Sorry I didn't catch this thread earlier, but I'm glad to hear your interview went well :) I think I agree with Beckie - you could work at this job until you find something you like better (in this case, that would involve less traveling), and you might enjoy the experience along the way. Plus, having some experience might make finding another job easier as well. Good luck making a decision :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG   OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 11:08 am

Yes, that's true too. At least get your foot in the door. Cool

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG   OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 4:29 pm

Me too, and I hope the other hospital calls me back too, even thought I'd rather be doing something else besides pharmacy. But for now I am going to try this and maybe go back to school.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG   OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2007 7:43 pm

thats why i wan't to take it.but my parents did't wan't me to take it afther all,They were like u should find something a lot closer,but what if i don't find anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG OMG   OMG OMG OMG OMG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG OMG OMG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: