Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apassinata

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Apassinata Bokmal10

Apassinata Empty
PostSubject: Apassinata   Apassinata EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

APASSIONATA has been Europe’s most popular live arena show for nearly a decade, thrilling more than five million fans across 15 countries with a breathtaking display of the beauty and the bond between horse and rider.

Now APASSIONATA comes to North America to take audiences through a magical adventure featuring more than 40 horses, with exhilarating equine stunts by the world’s best performers.

Breeds from Friesians to Bretons – some rarely seen in North America – and their riders were brought from Europe to create this evocative theatrical event. From trick riding to liberty dressage, these teams have honed their craft on a single breed for generations. With graceful horsemanship and enchanting music, this equestrian sensation captivates families and horse lovers alike.

Directed by Scott Faris (“Walking with Dinosaurs”) and featuring an award-winning Broadway creative team, APASSIONATA “THE BEGINNING” is sure to give audiences of all ages an unforgettable experience.

http://www.apassionata.com/usa/

My parents & I, want see this. Their coming to Michigan. Their coming July 13-15 So, hopefully, we get to see Apassinata.

So, if you love horses. Want do something different between July 13-15. This show is for you.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Apassinata Love-s10

Apassinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apassinata   Apassinata EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

Sounds wonderful. I need to lasso Michigan closer so I can go too. The best thing we have here is the Houston Rodeo.

Apassinata Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Apassinata Happy010

Apassinata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apassinata   Apassinata EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

Hey Ruth!!

Apassinata Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content