Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking Ahead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585
Mood : Looking Ahead Bokmal10

Looking Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Looking Ahead   Looking Ahead EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 2:15 pm

I hope ya'll enjoy.
Kalin

Almonzo lie there, Laura asleep next to him. He starred into her beautiful, angelic face, day dreaming of what lied ahead. Just a while ago Laura had raced to the Ingall’s home, frightening Almonzo. When he heard the wonderful words escaped her lips that she was going to have a baby, he was so overjoyed. So much so that he forgot of his surroundings, and hopped with joy, his action almost injuring him.

But right now, lying here with his wife by his side, it all seemed not to matter. Soon he would be a father. How could this happen to him. He could have easily lost her. But thankfully, there love was stronger than anything that could be thrown at them. He and Laura had made such a wonderful life together. Laura brought feelings out in him he never knew he had. He recalled all the trials they had faced, they seemed so idiotic now.

Lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize Laura beginning to stir. “What’s wrong, Manly?” Laura asked with a voice of concern. “Oh, nuthin Beth”, He quickly replied.” Come on Manly, I know something is wrong”, Laura said. “Well, I was just thinkin’ of what you told me yesterday how wonderful it is,” Almonzo said. “Oh, Manly”, Laura said with enthusiasm, pulling him closer into a hug. “Aww, Beth”, Almonzo said accepting her hug.

Moving her head to face him, he grabbed her chin softly, and laid a tinder, loving kiss on her delicate lips. He held her closer and kissed her more intensely. Laura pulled back. Almonzo understandingly grinned at her and laid a kiss on her forehead. “I bess be gettin breakfast”, Laura whispered, as she sat up on the edge of the bed. “Ok Beth”, Almonzo said giving her one last kiss on her neck. He watched as Laura got ready and left for the kitchen.

Soon, he would have two wonderful people to love and take care of in his life. This, Laura, the soon to be baby, was all so incredible. He knew this baby would bring he and Laura even closer. When he heard the rooster crowing outside in the barn he suddenly he realized the morning chores lied ahead. He quickly got up and headed outside. Still feeling so blessed by the wonderful life he had with his Beth, and the amazing things that laid ahead.

Looking Ahead Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Looking Ahead Happy010

Looking Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Ahead   Looking Ahead EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 3:15 pm

Awwww... so sweet! :Gjob:

Looking Ahead Horses10
Back to top Go down
MandMBubblebath
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MandMBubblebath

Number of posts : 37
Mood : Looking Ahead Happy010

Looking Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Ahead   Looking Ahead EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Very touching, I loved I do, again. Especially that part!!! Would there be any chance of a second chapter?grinsmiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Ahead   Looking Ahead Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Ahead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Little House on the Prairie :: LHOTP Fan Fiction-
Jump to: