Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toy train in space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Toy train in space Goodsi10

Toy train in space Empty
PostSubject: Toy train in space   Toy train in space EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:25 am

This is really cool! Here's the description:

We sent my son's favorite train "Stanley" to space in a weather balloon with a HD camera and an old cell phone for GPS. He was recovered 27 miles away in a corn field and we got some great footage of the trip. This video documents the journey from liftoff to landing.

My 4 year old and Stanley are inseparable like Calvin and Hobbes. He's been attached to him since he was two, and they play, sleep and do everything together. I animated Stanley's face with After Effects and Photoshop to bring him to life how I imagine my son sees him.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Toy train in space Purple2

Toy train in space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy train in space   Toy train in space EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Very clever.....Love the animation he did on the train......Looked just like it was in a Thomas the Train show........ Thumbsup

Toy train in space Rhonda10Toy train in space Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Toy train in space
Page 1 of 1