Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alison in Paris! THE BEST!

Go down 
+11
bethandmanly
LIWnut
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
carolineingalls
jes9
Rhonda
flatbroke
ChristinaAL
LHDaisy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Empty
PostSubject: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi everybody!! Wave Me and my mom are back from Paris, meeting Alison Arngrim / NELLIE OLESON!!

We had THE BEST TIME EVER!! happy1

Alison's show was AWESOME! First Patrick Loubatiere came on stage and we were all cheering and then he introduced Alison and we were even more excited!! I made a short film of that :D:D And then the show started. It was AWESOME, although it was all in French it was still SO much fun and enjoyable! :sillySmiley:

She had a fun piece about Michael, showing scenes of him without his shirt on and Alison stood besides the screen saying 'Oh Charles!!' Ahahah it was so much fun! (it would have been something for you Kathy!! Thumbsup )

There were different parts where she and Patrick had funny stories, although we couldn't really follow it, but it was GREAT! And she showed us photo's of her with famous French people. At least I think they were French because I didn't know them, but the rest of the public was like 'AWWW OHH'! grinsmiley The whole show was JUST GREAT!!:D:D:D

After the show Alison signed autographs and talked to the fans!:D And after that Patrick, who is SUCH A GREAT GREAT GUY, took me and my momBACKSTAGE :sillySmiley: But everyone was in a hurry because th theatre was about to close, so we didn't had much time to talk to Alison, but we took another photo! Then we left together with Alison at the back of the theatre, I felt like a celeberty, LOL!

The next morning Alison had a meeting with the fans in the park and it was SUPER!! She was so kind and sweet and really took the time for all her fans! Cheer I told her I saw the TV Land special on youtube and she said she thought it was too short too :(:( Because the interview took an hour she told me!
Also Alison had brought a video camera herself to tape her fans and we all were allowed to tell in the camera why we love Little House!! She said she would show it to friends and some castmembers! :sillySmiley:

I also asked her which castmembers had seen her show and she told me Charlotte Stewart, Matthew Labyorteaux, Pamela (Mrs. Carter) and Katherine MacGregor had seen it! I think Melissa Gilbert too!

We just had THE BEST TIME!! It was AWESOME and I'm SOO HAPPY!! I took a lot of pics and videos! I uploaded 2 videos to youtube, I hope you will enjoy it! I also took a lot of pics with a regular camera so those have to be developped first Wink

Hope you like the videos! There's even a message from Alison to YOU! :sillySmiley:

VIDEO 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUNcggSCCY

VIDEO 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfw96GqGn8

PHOTOS!

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! OlesonsMercantile
Me and my mom Caroline

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! DaisyAlison
Me and Alison

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! AlisonandPatrick
Patrick and Alison

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Backstage
Patrick, me, my mom and Alison

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'

Last edited by on Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:24 pm

DAISY, THAT'S AWESOME! I'm so happy for you! You look so happy in the pictures :) Thank you for sharing the videos as well, I loved the story about Matt, of course! ;) And the message from Alison was really sweet! She seems like such a fun person! Thumbsup

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! ChristinaKeeper2 Alison in Paris! THE BEST! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:38 pm

That's GREAT Miss Daisy! Sounds like you had a great time, and the vids were excellent. Applause
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 2:06 pm

Applause Daisy, I am SOOOOO glad that you and your mom had such a wonderful time!!! Great pictures and videos.......I bet you are still dancing around your house!!! :woohooo:

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Rhonda10Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Daisy, that's really cool! Great videos! Thanks for the report on your trip, and thanks for the videos. :Gjob:

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 3:07 pm

Thank you SO much for sharing your fantastic time with us, Daisy (and making us all jealous! :haha: ).

I'm sure you'll treasure the memories of your meeting for many years to come. Alison seems like a sweet lady and how good it was of her to take so much time to talk to everyone and sign pics, etc.

Your mom looks like she was having a great time too! Does she share your love of Little House?

And has anyone told you how alike you both look!

Thanks again for sharing. Applause

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Daisy,
I love the pictures, the videos, everthing looks awesome! happy1
I'm so glad you and your mom got to share this great time... :twist:

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 4:21 pm

I am sure this was one of the best days of your life! I am glad that Matt is doing well for himself. He deserves nothing but the best. Once again glad you had a great time.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm so excited for you Daisy. happy1 What a day that must of been. I can't thank uou enough for sharing your day with us. :woohooo: I loved your video and all your pictures. :idance:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 10:16 pm

That's so great, Daisy! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time. Your pictures are wonderful. Thank you for letting us share in your fabulous day!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 am

Awesome pics and videos Daisy. How cool that you got to go backstage. How on earth did that happen? YOu must have been at the right place at the right time.
Did you catch when the interview dvd is coming out? I can't wait to see them. Alison seems like such a really cool person. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time together.

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! MarilynKeeper Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:21 am

That's so great Daisy! Thank you for sharing your memories and photos of your time with Alison and Patrick in Paris. I am insanely jealous. LOL! I'm glad you had such a nice time.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Thank you all SO much, I'm very glad you guys enjoyed the videos and pictures grinsmiley Alison was SOO nice, she's realy great! I LOVE NELLIE OLESON, lol! :woohooo:

Haha YES Maureen, me and my mom hear it ALL the time that we look-a-like, LOL Wink

Well Marilyn, Patrick had helped us out a great deal before we went to Paris, like arranging the tickets for the show and everything, so after the show was over he was so kind to take us backstage. Thank you Patrick! Cheer He's a really great guy with a BIG love for LHOTP!! Thumbsup

Unfortunatly I didn't ask anything about the interview DVD No

Haha LOL Rhonda, I'm still on CLOUD 9 yes, it will take me a long time to get of that :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 8:27 pm

Thanks for sharing your trip, Daisy! How exciting!! :idance:
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Wow, what great pictures!! I would really like to meet Alison!! She seems like such a genuinely nice person! I'm so glad you got to enjoy such a neat experience and yes, the pictures of ML would have been the highlight of my trip (LOL!!).

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:05 pm

By the way Daisy, that's a cute jacket you have there, I like it. :sillySmiley:

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 4:15 pm

I'm so glad you had a great time, Daisy. That is so neat that you got to meet Alison.

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 am

Carol wrote:
By the way Daisy, that's a cute jacket you have there, I like it. :sillySmiley:

Thank you Carol grinsmiley

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 1:11 am

Congrats! Sounds like you had a nice time.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:23 pm

Everyone has always a nice time in Paris! LOL...But specially if you could visit Allison Arngrim. I loved your pics and videos! Hope I may be able to know such a great person as "Nellie Oleson".

Good, for you girl! :woohooo:

Vanesa.

Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alison in Paris! THE BEST!   Alison in Paris! THE BEST! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alison in Paris! THE BEST!
Page 1 of 1