Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My sims single father just died.

Go down 
+5
HarrisonCrosby4387
Kamberley
Debbie
Krissy
Deem714
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : My sims single father just died. Party010

My sims single father just died. Empty
PostSubject: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Now what happens to the girl???
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : My sims single father just died. Headac10

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

she gets adopted?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:50 pm

It is the weirdest thing. I had her call the police and the police woman yelled at her because her being unattended is NOT an emergency!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : My sims single father just died. Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:08 pm

I've always wanted to get into a Sims game. I don't know where to start. Could anyone give me any tips? I see so many different ones at Best Buy.. scratchead
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : My sims single father just died. Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Deem- I have no idea, I never play sims with children. I'm currently doing the gold digger quest. I just finished playing an evil sim Laughing Which version do you play? Let us know what happened to your sim.

Debbie-Sims 3 is the latest version, it is several years old now. You don't have to buy in store you can purchase the game and any expansion packs straight from EA online. Here is the website which should give you plenty of info. If you have any ?'s just ask Smile

http://www.thesims3.com/home.html
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : My sims single father just died. Happy011

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm

I have one on my ipad but have no clue what i am doing, lol. I also have one on my DS that I have not played in years.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 pm

I have the first sims. It amazingly still works in the new Windows. Not perfectly, but it works.

I am really weary about getting into sims 3. I like the original sims as there is only so much I can do and only so far I can go within the game. I am afraid that if I get into sims 3, I will shirk my duties regarding grading and preparing and be really in the doghouse.

Personally, I wouldn't download anything like this game. I prefer to buy the disc. That way, should something happen, you can just re-install or install in your next machine.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : My sims single father just died. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Deem714 wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't download anything like this game. I prefer to buy the disc. That way, should something happen, you can just re-install or install in your next machine.

Me too, I still buy games on disc, or have a back-up copy on disc.

My sims single father just died. Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : My sims single father just died. Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am

Deem714 wrote:
It is the weirdest thing. I had her call the police and the police woman yelled at her because her being unattended is NOT an emergency!!

I know I shouldn't laugh but that was kinda funny.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

My sims single father just died. Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Joe wrote:
Deem714 wrote:

I know I shouldn't laugh but that was kinda funny.

You're not the only one Joe HeeHee

My sims single father just died. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

That is the exact reason why I wrote it. I thought it was hysterical when it happened!!!

In any event I didn't save the game (purposely) and it went back to status quo for them. The funny thing... earlier on the girl died. Then I googled it and it turns out the guinea pig they had had given them viruses. There is nothing to do for them. They start hacking and then they fall to their knees and disintegrate.

Got rid of the rodent in a cage...
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : My sims single father just died. Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

My sims single father just died. Screen10

My sims single father just died. Screen11

My sims single father just died. Screen12

This is my current sim Mary, her game goal is to have the perfect garden. Which is kind of boring. So that is her crazy boyfriend Hunter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : My sims single father just died. Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 am

Wow. I guess I need to get out more. Experience the world. My life is rather boring compared to this.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

My sims single father just died. Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm

^ lol I remember playing the Sims when it first came out. I didn't realize that it was still popular!

My sims single father just died. PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : My sims single father just died. Happy011

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:41 pm

They seem like one CRAZY couple from the looks of that last photo. HAHAHA!

This game is pretty funny. What in the world is the language they speak? Japanese it sounds like.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sims single father just died.   My sims single father just died. Empty

Back to top Go down

My sims single father just died.
Page 1 of 1