Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain

Go down 
+4
Rhonda
flatbroke
Carol
Kathleen Marie
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Empty
PostSubject: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm

The heiress surrenders early, leaving herself alone with her thoughts (pink is cute, etc.).

Paris Hilton surrendered herself to a men's prison on Sunday, June 3, but she wasn't there to meet cute guys (well, not JUST to meet cute guys). It was the L.A. sheriff office's strategy to avoid the paparazzi congregating around Century Regional Detention Center, the L.A. women's prison where Paris will be serving her 45-day sentence (23 if she behaves). From the men's prison, the 26-year-old riches-to-rags icon was transported to her cell where she was booked, fingerprinted, given a medical exam and issued her prison attire. In her mug shot, she's shown wearing a white V-neck and party makeup. New face of H&M anyone?

Hours before her 11:38 pm booking, she'd been partying at the MTV Video Music Awards. Unlikely Oscar winner DJ Paul, who wrote "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp," was seen giving the heiress a hug and offering his condolences, momentarily distracting her from the hors d'oeuvres table, reports People. Paris reportedly shook her head in despair, murmuring, "I know, I know." We're pretty sure they weren't talking about the egg-salad sandwiches.

Kathy Hilton, Paris's mom, was with her daughter when she turned herself in. "She told me it was very emotional," Paris's publicist said. "She also said that she feels this will be a time when Paris will be able to think and reflect and to spend time alone to learn from the experience because in Paris' life she's never alone--there's always a constant chatter around her." Paris's sister Nicky was also on hand, wearing a blonde wig to fool paparazzi trying to snap Paris on her way to jail.

The prison had selected a cellmate for Paris as she wiles away the days in a 3.7-by-2.4-metre cell, but thus far Paris is being kept in solitary confinement, TMZ reports. Girl gets one hour of playtime a day, which she can use to shower, exercise, talk on the phone or watch TV, but her TV time will also be in solitaire, so she can watch her soaps without those distracting shankings.

Good thing too. An inmate who was just released from the same jail, Susannah Johnson, said the penal population was all snippy and stabby that Paris was staying in their jail. They feel it's too crowded for such softie criminals as Paris. "The only advice I could give her when she comes is to shut her mouth and do the time," said Johnson. We've been giving her that advice for years!

More about Paris
Miss the happier days? Download Paris' album here.
Paris gets primped for prison.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Wow, I'm sure this whole experience is definitely going to humble Paris. I really don't care for a blow by blow of her experience, but hopefully she'll learn that no one is above the law.....

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:11 pm

I kind of feel bad for her a little lol
I guess I can't diss her that much because the way she was brought up put her in the position she's in now and I feel so bad that she lives w/ paparazzi around her 24/7, it must be so awful!
She goes for a jog.... there are people there taking pictures... she goes for breakfast... pictures... she goes for a coffee drink.... picture... pictures... pictures!

Hopefully she WILL reflect on her life while she's in there... it might be a change from her everyday chaotic life... maybe she will welcome it for a little bit... although those cells are small!...

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't feel sorry for Paris. If that was me they would have thrown the book at me. Maybe(I dought) she will change her ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:34 pm

I feel sorry for her only in the fact that being isolated like that would be very hard for me and I would be afraid. I remember watch some prison movie as a kid (I wasn't suppose to) and it gave me nightmares for weeks. I know she deserves to be there as does her Simple Life co-star, Nicole Richie (she drove down the wrong side of the freeway on drugs)! I think they deserve to pay like everyone else, but I still feel a little sadness for what she is going through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 pm

Yeah!! I don'T feel sorry for her at all either,But it would be nice if this whole thing would make her change her whys & her has a person..But i don't think paris will ever change...Not anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:12 am

So Paris is out of jail now Huh?
They said she was having a really hard time in the jail and the shrink would go see her. Soooo.... they decided to transfer her to her home. lol
She's now on house arrest for 40 days. I can't believe this. mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 11:09 am

Poor Paris couldn't handle jail. Well maybe she should have thought about it before she did what she did. Sad thing is..she probably will make millions from this. I'm sure they have a movie in the works as I type. mad
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:34 pm

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Ap_hilton_jail3_070607_ms

Man, I woud LOVE to be in house arrest at that home for more than 40 days! What a joke this is....

What has the judicial system come to?

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Party010

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:23 pm

Carol wrote:
Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Ap_hilton_jail3_070607_ms

Man, I woud LOVE to be in house arrest at that home for more than 40 days! What a joke this is....

What has the judicial system come to?

Money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 3:08 pm

Well Paris was ordered back to jail. She has to serve her whole sentence now. I'm glad justice is being served!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain 36_1_55

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Rhonda10Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Susie wrote:
Well Paris was ordered back to jail. She has to serve her whole sentence now. I'm glad justice is being served!

Amen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:26 pm

thank god...Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Vert.hilton.car.ap
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:46 pm

I was wondering if she'd get away with being on "house arrest" in that mansion. She deserves to serve out her sentence in jail just like any other American would have to. I feel bad that the paparazzi were there taking pictures of her so upset, but honestly, this girl needs a reality check. She - nor anyone else - is not above the law.

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain ChristinaKeeper2 Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:50 pm

She isn't crying because she's sorry for what she did, though. She's crying because her money isn't buying her way out of trouble. It's too bad that this can't help her learn some real values . . . . to really get a life. The only life she has is her money. If that were suddenly gone, if she were absolutely broke - would her rich friends stick by her? What would she have? Nothing. That's sad. What's really kind of ironic/sad is that her mother thought this was all really funny when it all began. She was laughing when the judge sentenced her daughter, etc. That's not the kind of reaction an every-day-ordinary-Mom would have when her daughter was brought before a judge and sentenced. They obviously are used to getting what they want, when they want it, with no thought for anyone else. No
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 11:48 pm

I hope the police chief gets in trouble over this. Seems he went out on his own limb in doing the house arrest thing and didn't OK it with the judge. Maybe someone greased his palm??

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain HummerParis Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain MistiKeeperParis Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Bookclub5Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:12 am

I agree, Savannah. She - and her family - are only famous b/c of their money (and a few stupid reality shows they did b/c they had money). If she lost that, she would have nothing. Not only monetarily, but no skills, nothing useful to get by in life. She has no concerns for anyone but herself. I doubt this jailtime will make her think otherwise, but it would be nice if it did.

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain ChristinaKeeper2 Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:06 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I agree, Savannah. She - and her family - are only famous b/c of their money (and a few stupid reality shows they did b/c they had money). If she lost that, she would have nothing. Not only monetarily, but no skills, nothing useful to get by in life. She has no concerns for anyone but herself. I doubt this jailtime will make her think otherwise, but it would be nice if it did.

:agree: And you know, LOTS of kids grow up with loads of money...she's not the only one out there who's the heir or heiress of a hotel billionaire. She's chosen to ride on the name or her grandfather...she's made her OWN choices in life. She could have walked another road and tried to do sth with her wealth. There are plenty of wealthy people, who grew up in an extravagant childhood, who had an inner need to 'give'. Not Paris...she's 100% selfish. I would be so embarrassed if I were her. And I am thrilled to hear she's being sent back. She deserves this...she earned it, and I don't feel an iota of sympathy for her. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:47 pm

I'm glad she's doing her time, but I also do feel sorry for her a little. lol
I understand this must be very hard for as she is someone that is out there in the open all the time, traveling, etc... and now she's inside this small cell w/ a desk and toilet. Heck, I don't travel as much as Paris and even I would get a little crazy being in that room for days...

I read that she was refusing to drink and eat because she was so paranoid the guards would take a picture of her while she used the toilet.
Who knows if one of those guards was crazy and decided to take a pic of her and sell to the media? Look at how those pictures and video of Sadam's hanging came out, I can understand's Paris being paranoid.

It's crazy how this Paris matter became a GLOBAL matter... I can't believe the media sometimes... they can really overkill a topic w/ talking about her over and over and bringing up stories, etc... it's sickening. This weekend while I did some channel surfing there were several shows talking about Paris... EXTRA & Entertainment Tonight are worse! Someone said they were waiting for the first picture to come out of Paris in Jail, some said that picture could be worth $500,000.... that is so ridiculous to me! Now do you see why Paris is paranoid about pictures while she's in there...?

Even Paris said the following:
“I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials,” her statement concluded. “I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world.”

Anway, who knows if she will learn from this or not.... somehow I have a feeling that a huge bash will be thrown after she get out of jail... she'll be good for a little while but then she might go back to how she was... who knows.... maybe not... she sure has a lot of time to reflect on her life and hopefully she'll realize that life isn't just one big party.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm

Carol wrote:
Anway, who knows if she will learn from this or not.... somehow I have a feeling that a huge bash will be thrown after she get out of jail... she'll be good for a little while but then she might go back to how she was... who knows.... maybe not... she sure has a lot of time to reflect on her life and hopefully she'll realize that life isn't just one big party.

I hear ya, Carol. I hope she does get something out of it. What she said was nice (about the soldiers in Iraq), but everything that comes out of her mouth I just have to take with a grain of salt. I just don't know how 'real' she is, you know? :think: But you're absolutely right...the fact that this has become a global issue is ridiculous, not to mention pathetic. :unsure:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 pm

I agree, Amy, about taking what she says with a grain of salt. If she really cared (or knew, maybe??) about the soldiers "serving in Iraq and other places around the world" she certainly has never shown it. As for her being surprised by the publicity? I doubt it. She went out of her way to party hard at an MTV awards ceremony before turning herself in. If she really had wanted some quietness about the process, that would not have been the route to take. I tend to think that she was hoping that the media frenzy would make it difficult for the sheriff's office to maintain their daily routine, and that, out of frustration, they'd send her home to finish her time.
The last several years have been devoted to making sure that everyone knows that "Paris Hilton" isn't just the name of a hotel, and seeing how much publicity she can get.

Talk is cheap. Her actions speak much louder than her words.

I also agree with both of you that it's ridiculous that it has turned into global news. How embarassing for the U.S.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ADD Is What Ails Paris   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 10:48 am

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton suffers from extreme Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and claustrophobia, and these conditions may have triggered the Sheriff's decision to spring her from Lynwood Jail last week.

We're told Hilton is taking Adderall for her ADD -- which is costing the state a pretty penny. Although our sources were not specific, we're told Hilton was not receiving all of her medications at Lynwood. As a result, Hilton was having severe panic attacks in jail. There were times she was so debilitated, she could not push the panic button in her cell.

As for how she's doing, she's depressed but not really crying. She has a pencil and a pad of paper and she's spending her time writing down her thoughts. We're also told she's losing weight -- although she's no Nicole Richie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain   Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Gets World's Worst Cellmate: Her Brain
Page 1 of 1